PDA

View Full Version : Please allow me to introduce myself

TD2K
07-06-2010, 07:32 AM
Hello! I am new to the forum, but not new to Kahr. I currently own an MK9 (birthday present) and a P380 (Valentine's day present). The MK40 and PM45 are next on my list, just need a couple more holidays to roll around. I also have a Taurus Judge Public Defender (anniversary present).

I live in Norman, OK and work in Oklahoma City as an industrial engineer. My husband is a police officer and firearms instructor, so we go to the range quite often.

I was fondling an MK40 yesterday at a local gun store and picked up a Kahr brochure that had info about kahrtalk.com, thought I'd join you.

TD2K

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/9738/arsenalz.jpg

getsome
07-06-2010, 08:35 AM
Hi TD2K, WELCOME to Kahrtalk...There are lots of good folks here and we all love to share info about most anything but especially anything to do with a Kahr and shooting....I have had my eye on one of those Taurus Public Defenders for quite a while...Thats a mean looking pistol...They are hard to find in my neck of the woods and seem to sell as fast as they hit the store shelf....Again welcome aboard and post away.....

TD2K
07-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Thanks, getsome!

The Judge is a lot of fun. I keep it in the car.

The Judge at 5':

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/8764/judgeat5.mp4

JoeMB
07-06-2010, 08:47 AM
well now thats a lot of firepower in your car! I like it! How do you like the P380?

TD2K
07-06-2010, 08:50 AM
LOVE the P380. Finding ammo is like a scavenger hunt at times, but I shoot it as much as possible. My husband carries the Ruger LCP as a backup, but now that he's shot my P380 he's looking to sell his LCP and buy a P380.

His words: "It's the tightest shooting little gun I've ever seen". He can put quarter sized groupings at 15-20 yards. Mine aren't quite quarter sized yet, but I'll get there ;)

TD2K
07-06-2010, 08:59 AM
Here's the video taken the first time I shot the Judge. BTW, my shirt says "Does this gun make me look fat?" and has an arrow pointing down to my side. :nerd:

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2024/lorijudge.mp4

Kahrbon 14
07-06-2010, 09:30 AM
Welcome to the forum!
Obviously sum bunny woves hue. (That hue maybe black-n-blue if’n you start getting .50 cal and up presents) :86:
Nothin says your special more than a self defense present, well that and maybe..….:eek: A FOOT RUB!!!

TD2K
07-06-2010, 09:42 AM
yes sum bunny does wove me.

I keep asking for a Barrett 50 cal, but it hasn't happened yet. ;)

Bawanna
07-06-2010, 10:15 AM
TD2K, I'd say somebody wuvs you bunchs and bunchs. Welcome to our own little piece of gun euphoria. I've been hoping we get a few ladies on board again and you've made my dream come true.
Looks like your gun inventory is off to a very good start with more on the wish list. We'll keep our fingers crossed for your Barret. Maybe groundhogs day?

You fella's watch your mouths now, we got a lady on board. Keep your earplugs handy too, seen em talk worse than a longshoremen too, but me thinks we have a gem here.

Welcome again TD2K, hope you enjoy it around here.

TD2K
07-06-2010, 10:23 AM
Thanks, Bawanna! I'll try to mind my manners. :D

mr surveyor
07-06-2010, 06:17 PM
finally a return of the ladys' touch around here.

Welcome to the asylum Miss, Ms. Mrs. TD2K.:)

...... now where'd we leave that mop and deodorizer spray:D

surv

Bawanna
07-06-2010, 06:55 PM
Thanks, Bawanna! I'll try to mind my manners. :D

No need for you to mind your manners, it's the rest of us that might slip up from time to time. Been awhile since theres been any need to practice manners and gentlemen stuff, if that even really exist anymore in this day and age.
There's a few fella's around here you gotta kind of watch out for, Jocko, Wynn, Dietrich, Kahrseye, getsome and especially ryoung. There's a few others, probably lots of others, maybe even myself that are just a few bubbles out of plumb and no amount of V8 seems to help.
Their all harmless, nothing to be scared of really. They all claim to be normble but alas I'm the only normble one. Dietrich was the original normble around here but he's gotten into this pepper on the tongue thing so his normble membership card is temporarily suspended pending future actions. Do whatever you feel like, we're glad your here.