PDA

View Full Version : Had to do it . had to

hardluk1
03-14-2015, 10:42 AM
Went by out general store and there sat a sig p320 40cal full size . Been there for 4 months but all by it self now and I finally handled it today . It really is a nice feeling pistol and the price was low at 499.95 so it went home with me . Went behind the garage and fired off a mag full and oh its a soft shooter . Sure is an easy pistol to rack too . Easy to like this pistol . I think I'll sell the M&P !

marcinstl
03-14-2015, 12:38 PM
your a gun nut. (ah, how much for the M&P, any Glocks for sale, revolvers?)

Higgy Baby
03-14-2015, 01:07 PM
I like big guns...they do shoot a little smoother. I never looked at a p320. I have a 228 and a 92 that shoot smooth as silk.

hardluk1
03-14-2015, 01:31 PM
marcinstl 450 for the m&p BUT its a face to face thing. The m&p has a apex fss straight trigger kit in it along with stock stuff . Selling a unfired rem R1 also that was sent as a pay back for the screwed up R51 Remington has/had , what ever , and just looking to get my money back, $400 But again face to face . And that's NC mountains near Ashville . All other firearm stay . HA Just clearing whats not needed .

Higgy Baby , Its a nice pistol and easy to hold the barrel down. It has the same grip as the p250 !! and same trigger chassis but striker fired so p250 shooters will like it if they like what they have now .