PDA

View Full Version : new Kahr owner

pilgrimpastor
03-17-2015, 09:59 AM
I just purchased two new Kahrs a PM9 and a PM45. Love them both. Great conceal carry even in the front pocket of my jeans. Crimson trace on both which makes theme even nicer. Sneaky Pete holster makes an exposed carry nice too. Got rid of a Kimber Solo for the PM9. Solo was junk. Should have bought the PM9 at the git go. Oh well.....;)

getsome
03-17-2015, 10:44 AM
That's awesome there pilgrimpastor, great to hear and welcome to Kahrtalk...The PM9 is my favorite Kahr pistol and is the perfect combination of size and power that can be easily carried in a pocket holster.....I don't have any working knowledge of the Solo but surprised you say it is junk, I hear it's ammo sensitive and only works with hot carry ammo which gets kinda spendy to practice with but the PM9 will work with most any ammo you can stuff in it....Glad you found us and if you have any questions feel free to ask away, many real nice folks here more than willing to help you out if you need something...Again welcome aboard to the best gun forum on the interweb!!!....