PDA

View Full Version : Hickglock45 is in the FN zone

marcinstl
03-27-2015, 08:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjrFEjBrneg

it's just a little bigger than a G26 and just a little smaller that the G19, it holds 12 with 15 optional, got a nice trigger. yep, old Hickglock45 is in the FN9C zone and he likes it. (kind of like watching a "Fordman" driving a Chevy and admitting it ain't to bad). he likes the wide, smooth trigger and the way the FN striker system works. (fans of Hickok45 know that Greg rarely badmouths a gun, fans also know how to read between the lines and looks and get what he's trying to say.)
if I was still in a polygun fan, guess I'd have to look at the FN. gun stores don't give me guns, so like many, I have to buy them. life is expensive.

b4uqzme
03-27-2015, 08:40 AM
^^ he is pretty diplomatic about the way he says things... ;)

I don't know enough about FN to understand why they seem to get a bad interweb rap. They look like a decent, affordable option to me. I still recommend a CZ P07/P09 for polymer double stack in a similar price range. And I'd do an HK in a heartbeat if they weren't so friggin expensive.

Scarywoody
03-27-2015, 10:19 AM
FN is primarily a military weapons manufacturer. Their designs are simple, rugged and reliable. They don't build pretty guns. They aren't necessarily designed for the civilian market.

muggsy
03-27-2015, 12:03 PM
[QUOTE=b4uqzme;338094]^^ he is pretty diplomatic about the way he says things... ;)

Yeah, in that respect he's kinda like me. ;) Shoots almost as good as me, too. :o

muggsy
03-27-2015, 12:12 PM
I did a comparison of both the FNS and Glock 19 Gen4 at my local range. Both guns shot flawlessly with a slight edge going to FN for ergonomics and accuracy.

b4uqzme
03-27-2015, 12:27 PM
[QUOTE=b4uqzme;338094]^^ he is pretty diplomatic about the way he says things... ;)

Yeah, in that respect he's kinda like me. ;) Shoots almost as good as me, too. :o

Image of me biting through my tongue...;)