PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum from the Eastern Shore of Maryland

K3JB
04-07-2015, 03:52 PM
Am a long time CZ shooter all 9mm. Am considering a .380 for CCW. I am a Real Estate Agent who goes into a lot of supposedly empty properties
that have not actually been empty. Kahr comes highly recommended from a friend in my business that carries one in his pocket all the time.
I am still learning and plan to make my own decision. I have a outdoor range on my tree farm so I get out to shoot a bit at steel.
This forum definitely has a good number of knowledgeable folks who I hope to learn from.
Thanks,

Richard

Higgy Baby
04-07-2015, 04:28 PM
Welcome to the club Richard.....
I went to school up in Baltimore 67-69......believe it or not, there were 2 students(19 and 22) that asked permission to keep a gun in their dorm rooms....it was granted!. The only restriction was to keep then unloaded on campus. Both bought Ruger Blackhawks, one 357, the other 44mag. that was then, this is now.

Anyway.....I recently got the ct 380 for pocket carry. It had a couple stumbles during the break-in period......but runs fine now. Its a fine shooter. The grip is a little longer than the cw....I can get 3 fingers on the grip- that really helps.

b4uqzme
04-07-2015, 07:17 PM
Welcome Richard. I'm down to one CZ = P07 .40sw. It's my IDPA gun and dead nuts accurate. Even with me behind the wheel. :o

I'll always encourage you to at least check out a CM/PM9 just to be sure. Otherwise, the .380's can be great pocket guns.

Pancho_Villa
04-07-2015, 11:29 PM
Welcome from deep south Texas!!!!!!!

K3JB
04-10-2015, 05:30 AM
Thanks all, appreciate the input, I will check out the ct 380 and the PM 9 before I make a decision.
Richard