PDA

View Full Version : Can't access the news link to read about Thompson's coming to CA

jlottmc
07-14-2010, 11:16 AM
Ok, every time I try to read the details about Thompson's coming to CA, I get denied. This thing won't let me read it if I'm not logged in, and when I do log in, I don't have the ability to read the thing. I get an error message that says either my account is not active, or that I'm trying to edit some one else's post, or I don't have sufficient authority to access it. On the lack of authority part, that's fine I don't want to be a mod or anything, but don't have the pull to read a news article? I just want to read, and see what I can learn should I come across a Kommiefornia legal Thompson. Any help would be appreciated.

Bawanna
07-14-2010, 11:25 AM
Well don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I just tried even though I have zero interest in a Tommy that works for California and I got the same message. I do think it's nice that the poor souls living there at least have something to hold that is almost a Tommy and if it prevents any from creating a new housing development in my neighborhood I support it 100 %.

Tonto.

wyntrout
07-14-2010, 12:04 PM
I've never seen it mentioned anywhere else, but tonto means FOOL in Spanish! I'll bet it wasn't by accident that particular name was used.

Humorous version (Wiki: Ke-mo sah-bee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ke-mo_sah-bee) )

One of Gary Larson's oldest caricatures shows the Lone Ranger looking in an Indian dictionary and discovering that Ke-mo sah-bee is "an Apache expression for a horse's rear end."

Wynn:D

Webster Shopley
07-14-2010, 01:30 PM
Hi all, the news section should now be accessible.

Thanks

jlottmc
07-20-2010, 10:29 AM
Thanks. Good scoop to know what the PRK (Peoples' Republk of Kali/Kommiefornia) makes one do in order to remain legal.