PDA

View Full Version : Truglo sights for Kahr

hsart
07-18-2010, 05:47 AM
For several months I have been trying to find a solution for my deteriorating eyesight not being able to capture the front sight on my meprolight night sights in daytime. The XS big dots are definitely a solution, but yesterday saw for the first time the Truglo brite sight, which is an amazing combination of fiber optic and tritium.
Here is the weblink:
Products and Services | TRUGLO, Inc. (http://www.truglosights.com/IW_Products.m4p.pvx?;PRODUCTS_NO_TREE?cat=30500?co mpany=TGI)

Has anyone found a way to adapt for a Kahr? Curious if Kahr owners have had experience with these sights.

8th SPS USAF
07-18-2010, 08:27 AM
If you check KAHR's web site they list some there . CW's also

Good luck

8th

jkalantzis
07-18-2010, 08:48 AM
I have truglo's on my Glock's and love them, but I didn't think they were made for Kahr's yet. If they are I will be adding them rather quickly!

jkalantzis
07-18-2010, 08:50 AM
I just looked on Kahr's site and they do not have Truglo as an option. They have similar ones but not the Truglo's. I like the fiberoptics with the tritium.

hsart
07-18-2010, 11:30 AM
I took a look on Kahr's site too and did not see them. I'm getting them on all my glocks asap. I sent an email to truglo customer service to see if they plan to offer for Kahr's as well.