PDA

View Full Version : How much is it worth???????????????

berettabone
10-05-2015, 02:10 PM
CZ 550FS .270 cal. Mannlicher style...............recoil pad...........98/pre 64 Winchester style action................3 pos safety............mint with Warne rings.

Bobshouse
10-05-2015, 03:48 PM
As much as your willing to pay?

Bawanna
10-05-2015, 05:15 PM
I generally check out gunbroker or the other auction sites and see what they are looking like. You have to weigh asking price versus selling price to stay realistic.
If it's something fairly new I check Buds for a new comparison price.

Bobshouse is really correct, it's like a pickup truck, it depends on how badly somebody wants it and finding that person.

It's quite an appealing gun so shouldn't be a problem to sell. You buying or selling?

berettabone
10-06-2015, 08:44 AM
Just drooling at the moment............................................ ....

Longitude Zero
10-06-2015, 12:23 PM
As much as your willing to pay?

Precisely!

berettabone
10-06-2015, 04:34 PM
Most of the time, when someone wants to know a price on a particular firearm, they want opinions from the members here. Most of us have been around long enough to know, that you can go to various sites to get prices. We already know what the retail prices are. We want opinions from members who may or may not own one of these firearms. You shouldn't complain about site stagnation, when you give answers like have been given here. We've heard them a million times. If you don't have an opinion about a firearm, or are not familiar with a particular firearm, then shut up. Asking about opinions on Kahr firearms are one thing. Asking about different firearms are another. I am familiar with CZ .22's, but not .270's....................................maybe someone will have a more intelligent answer. We're old, but we're not dead.

AJBert
10-06-2015, 09:42 PM
This sounds like a rifle I'd be VERY interested in!

JohnR
10-07-2015, 06:40 AM
It's only money!

Bobshouse
10-07-2015, 12:06 PM
Well, lets see, if there were only posts here from people who were in the know...the OP would still be waiting for a response, only this thread would have been long since buried with zero replies.

I guess you can say all we are doing for the OP is....

BUMP.