PDA

View Full Version : I gotta get out more

Dietrich
07-20-2010, 10:23 AM
I was just surfing the web and came across something about a woman [?] named Lindsay Lohan and it said she was going to jail.Who is she and what did she do? I`m assuming that she`s famous or something.Am I right in thinking that it`s a woman.Lindsay can be a man`s name too.As you can tell,I don`t go to movies or watch a lot of television.

jlottmc
07-20-2010, 10:34 AM
She's supposed to be one of the crop of celebutaunts that can do no wrong. Personally, I'd bury her and all like her under the jail. I think she got busted again for drugs and the judge finally had enough of her crap. Can't remember what she played in, or really why she is a "celeBRATty". No great loss there is all. I also find it more than a little disheartening to see this kind of stuff make the top story on the news, let alone for several nights. I think we need another chance to hug our Kahrs.

jocko
07-20-2010, 10:48 AM
does the two words "slut puppy" fit??

jlottmc
07-20-2010, 10:50 AM
Pretty much. I might use tease or slut, but that's the general idea.

wyntrout
07-20-2010, 10:57 AM
She tried to put on a performance at the trial, but was no better at acting there than in her movies. I'm not sure if the judge knew about Linsay's fingernails being decorated with F U's. I think she was trying to say something and it became "viral" on the "Net. She could use a little "Caged Heat" time... as could Sean Penn. He toned down his act for a while because he was afraid he would get arrested and get raped and catch aids. Now he's too big a star... then there's Wesley Snipes... I'm sure he didn't figure on getting prison time, either.
Wynn:D

jlottmc
07-20-2010, 11:00 AM
What did Snipes do? Not that it really matters much, but I must have missed that one too.

wyntrout
07-20-2010, 11:03 AM
He thought he shouldn't have to pay income taxes on all of his earnings... listening to one of those "experts" who try to say it's optional. I think he just got three years and is appealing.
Wynn:D

O'Dell
07-20-2010, 11:04 AM
It really burns me - with so many IMPORTANT issues before us that the media spends so much time on trivia like this little tramp. Unless I had a date scheduled with her this week and I don't, how is her jail time going to effect my life one iota?

jlottmc
07-20-2010, 11:09 AM
That's what I'm saying O'Dell.

DKD
07-20-2010, 12:52 PM
Linsey Lohann pissed the judge off after not adherring to her previous court sentences which call out for supervised Re-hab for multiple DUI's due to chronic alcohol abuse. You know when you blow off the man someone has to pay the piper. It does bring up another celebirty...who was that character, oh yea Tony Berretta "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time"

Dietrich
07-20-2010, 01:06 PM
Linsey Lohann pissed the judge off after not adherring to her previous court sentences which call out for supervised Re-hab for multiple DUI's due to chronic alcohol abuse. You know when you blow off the man someone has to pay the piper. It does bring up another celebirty...who was that character, oh yea Tony Berretta "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time"

So does that mean she`s famous because she`s a drunk? Lawsy,I think I may have the vapors.

wyntrout
07-20-2010, 04:23 PM
She's one of those party gals that doesn't wear underwear.

mr surveyor
07-20-2010, 08:09 PM
I was just surfing the web and came across something about a woman [?] named Lindsay Lohan and it said she was going to jail.Who is she and what did she do? I`m assuming that she`s famous or something.Am I right in thinking that it`s a woman.Lindsay can be a man`s name too.As you can tell,I don`t go to movies or watch a lot of television.

Dietrich, my friend, we ain't missing a damned thing. Myself... I don't need, or want to get out more.

surv

jlottmc
07-22-2010, 03:07 AM
I want that option. Of course when I say I get out, that means time with me and mine, preferably in the middle of no where, or at least some where without hearing about this kind of stuff. It's hard to get out more with me going back to school fulltime though.

Squib
07-22-2010, 10:22 AM
For the most part, there's them and us. Different worlds, different rules.