PDA

View Full Version : I cannot allow myself to go to Budsgunshop.com anymore!

RogerP9fan
07-20-2010, 05:52 PM
Because when I see their low prices on brand new quality pistols and considering their very friendly and efficient customer service, I wanna turn into a compulsive gun buyer! However, if you need something, you can't go wrong here.

cgo99
07-20-2010, 06:03 PM
Because when I see their low prices on brand new quality pistols and considering their very friendly and efficient customer service, I wanna turn into a compulsive gun buyer! However, if you need something, you can't go wrong here.

rglbegl
07-20-2010, 06:50 PM
I knew I was in trouble when I noticed they finance guns too.
I have purchased 4 guns there so far, and I am sure there will be more.

RogerP9fan
07-20-2010, 09:15 PM
I haven't even received my first Kahr ever, the P9, and I almost just bought the CW9 for $406.00 free shipping, no taxes. Then I thought, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, at least wait until you shoot the P9 and then most likely fall in love and then pull the trigger on the CW9 (no pun intended)

wyntrout
07-20-2010, 10:41 PM
Dang... why another 9mm? Step up to the big boy -- the PM45. It's only slightly bigger than the PM9.
I think that I have all of the Kahrs I need for now... until they come out with a K4544N. I still want more guns, but I have to wait a bit. I'm not sure if I have to count the shotgun, but I got 4 new guns the first six months this year. I caught up with my last two birthdays and now I'm up to Christmas this year for my next "gift". I still do a lot of "window" shopping online.
Wynn:D

O'Dell
07-21-2010, 11:15 AM

Even if you don't go, they will hunt you down. I got an E-Mail last week about the ex-police S&W 4586 on super sale for $259. I don't need another 45, I have six, especially one I can't carry comfortably. I already have an excellent SIG P220 full size 45 that I don't carry. I DON'T NEED another full size 45.

The 4586 arrived at my FFL today!

RogerP9fan
07-21-2010, 04:24 PM
Wynn, I was thinking about the Big 45 for it's stopping power cause I always wondered if 9mm was enough till I saw tis video. You gotta watch the very end!
Plus, .45, crazy recoil? Larger pistol size compared to 9mm. Ammo more $, less capacity in rounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcwaMwB13Gg&feature=related