PDA

View Full Version : Spring and Gotta Get out for a spell!

Alfonse
03-16-2016, 10:10 AM
That may only matter to you if you want something from Lakeline LLC next week. But hey, at this point if we take off for a bit, there isn't anybody else around to take care of business.

Lakeline LLC will be CLOSED from the afternoon of March 20th to reopen on March 27th. Ordering and shipping for all products will not be available during that period. We will be rested and ready to go on the 27th! Thank you for your patience!

We're a family business, and the family is going to be out having fun for a few days next week. So, while that may be inconvenient if you are in a hurry for something next week, it is a rare occasion for us and we will be doing something truly worthwhile. So, thanks for your interest and patience with us at Lakeline LLC next week!

Anybody else breaking out for a few days?

Bawanna
03-16-2016, 10:34 AM
I'm not a patient person myself, never could get the hang of it.

You deserve a break and family is truly worthwhile.

Enjoy your break.

Alfonse
03-16-2016, 10:44 AM
I'm not a patient person myself, never could get the hang of it.

Yes sir, and you're pretty close too! ;)

b4uqzme
03-16-2016, 11:29 AM
Darn! I was gonna order 6008 followers... Enjoy your well earned time off.

Alfonse
03-16-2016, 12:56 PM
Darn! I was gonna order 6008 followers... Enjoy your well earned time off.

I do have time to get those out today for you.... :)

muggsy
03-16-2016, 01:21 PM
Bawanna would fit right in as a family member. He could be the black sheep of the family that Jocko is always talking about. :)

Alfonse
03-26-2016, 07:09 PM
We're back, and ordering is back on again.

My daughter is interested in becoming a physicist or astrophysicist. She was asking me about NASA a couple of months ago. I told her some stuff, since I grew up around NASA, but let her know her grandfather was the real expert being as that he had significant role in the Apollo program. They got on the phone for several hours and had a great chat.

So, while my father is still able to do it, I organized a trip back down to what is now Space Center Houston and we did a tour and got a download from my father to his granddaughter about NASA, the Apollo program and the things coming in the future. It was fun. I'm back and ready to get back to normal.

Thanks for the patience with me!

Bills1873
03-26-2016, 07:13 PM
What a cool gig! Glad you had such a cool time with your gang. Welcome back to the grind! LOL

Bawanna
03-26-2016, 11:33 PM
I always wanted to be an astronaut, think your dad could help me out? You think it's too late?

RRP
03-27-2016, 02:53 AM
I always wanted to be a spaceman
That's what I wanted to be
But now that I'm a spaceman
Nobody cares about me

Alfonse
03-27-2016, 08:27 AM
I always wanted to be an astronaut, think your dad could help me out? You think it's too late?

He wasn't an astronaut. More of a rocket scientist.

Bawanna
03-27-2016, 09:49 AM
Well I ain't the brightest light in the harbor but I know me a rocket scientist don't belong in the same sentence.

muggsy
03-27-2016, 10:12 AM
My #1 son worked in IT at NASA Glenn in Cleveland. Obummer took care of that when he cut back the space program. He now works in IT for an insurance company and makes twice as much money.

Alfonse
03-27-2016, 11:31 AM
I had a pretty cool environment to grow up in
It is great to see my daughter get to appreciate it a bit too.