PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Range Report P380

kahrseye
07-30-2010, 01:24 PM
Me and the better half took her P380 to the range yesterday and shot 100 rounds of PMC ammo. Had absolutely no problems. Sometimes I feel bad posting a report like this because so many seem to have a problem with their guns. The better half LOVES this little P380. She shoots it well and feels very confident with it. Unfortunately, I didn't add the bicycle tube on for her until after the range session. But it was a welcome addition none the less....thanks Jocko....I think. Also, I noticed when cleaning it that I could use my finger to push out the slide stop, so it must have loosened up pretty good since the first session.

Bawanna
07-30-2010, 01:28 PM
Outstanding good report. She likes it, she's confident with it! Don't get one bit better than that. Has she tried your PM45 yet? You might be looking for a second one real soon.

kahrseye
07-30-2010, 01:33 PM
Naw, she's afraid of it. Has shot the PM9 though. Didn't mind that at all. But likes the size of the P380 for purse carry.

Bawanna
07-30-2010, 01:37 PM
Naw, she's afraid of it. Has shot the PM9 though. Didn't mind that at all. But likes the size of the P380 for purse carry.

That might be a good strategy. Yeah honey, go in the other room for awhile, I'm gonna light off the fire breathing dragon, don't want to burn off your pretty eye lashes or bust your ear drums and make you hear like Bawanna.
Don't worry I have my Wynn fire proof gloves, wrist brace and double thick face shield over high quality shooting glasses. If I don't make it my life insurance papers are in the safe. Do your grieving in the Bahammas.

Good plan.

kahrseye
07-30-2010, 01:49 PM
I love it...especially the FIRE BREATHING DRAGON part. Very descriptive but also very true. She's been at the range when I've fired up the dragon. She wants no part of that beast.

TD2K
07-31-2010, 07:57 PM
Unfortunately, I didn't add the bicycle tube on for her until after the range session. But it was a welcome addition none the less....thanks Jocko....I think.
:confused::confused::confused:

Bawanna
07-31-2010, 08:00 PM
:confused::confused::confused:

Bicycle inner tube over the grip to tone down the factory rough grip. Really helps alot. Cheaper than the Hogue handalls, just steal the tube out of the neighbor kids bicycle, try to leave wheelchair guys alone and your good to go.

TD2K
07-31-2010, 08:01 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I gotcha.

cool

joshh
07-31-2010, 10:14 PM
"Had absolutely no problems. Sometimes I feel bad posting a report like this because so many seem to have a problem with their guns."
i think people are more likely to search for a forum to complain when they have an issue, than come and discuss. i love the pm9 & i'd recommend it any day. i have 2 friends who have bought em and everyone who's shot mine wants one of their own. wish i could get the p380 in mass for the wife, i bet she'd love it. i wish she would go get her ltc. i think she'll take the class soon.

jreXD9
08-02-2010, 08:27 PM
bicycle innertube makes a HUGE difference. I've got that on my PM9, CW9 and CW45. You'd think they'd design a friendlier grip.

wyntrout
08-02-2010, 09:17 PM
The PM45 is a real cheese grater and that's what made me pull out the inner tube before the first trip to the range. I wound up putting one on all of the Tupperware.
Wynn:D