PDA

View Full Version : Score one for the good guys (or gals in this case)

aray
07-30-2010, 01:40 PM
Woman 2, thugs 0 after home invasion (http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=181341)

Woman 2, thugs 0 after home invasion

kahrseye
07-30-2010, 01:45 PM
I love it when good people triumph over evil.

Bawanna
07-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Heck yes! I just love this one. The lady done good and I'm glad she took care of business without being harmed.

Don't see near enough good news stories like this one.

Dietrich
07-30-2010, 04:23 PM
There`s a woman after my own heart.To me,there is nothing more attractive than a woman who can take care of herself.Softness with self assurance.Get thee behind me Satan and don`t push. Remember when people used to refer to Ann-Margret as "Kitten with a whip"?She`s always struck me as a woman who could take care of herself. The woman in Oklahoma needs an award for getting two thugs off the street.Isn`t it ironic that women`s rights activists don`t jump up and down cheering when women use firearms to defend themselves.I wonder why they don`t?

aray
07-30-2010, 05:10 PM
A score on a BG torso on a moving live target before she could even clear her gun from inside of her purse? While hyped up on adrenalin? Impressive.

jlottmc
07-31-2010, 08:22 AM
This is exactly why I try to bring women into the shooting fold. It gives not only a measure of self reliance, but also gives something far better: independence, and the confidence that comes with that. My wife is finally starting to get it. Now, we have to educate the rest of them, and let them get rid of Oprah, and the likes of all these "women's rights/liberation etc" groups that would deny them this. Great story.