PDA

View Full Version : Kahr.com

topgun1953
04-27-2016, 08:04 AM
I've been trying to order parts since last weekend and the website keeps showing an error when I try to place the order. Anyone else having this trouble? :confused::confused:

RonW
04-27-2016, 12:37 PM
I've never had any problems ordering off the web sight. Is it possible there is an issue with your web browser or fire wall perhaps?

topgun1953
04-27-2016, 07:30 PM
I've never had any problems ordering off the web sight. Is it possible there is an issue with your web browser or fire wall perhaps?
ive never had a problem too. I've tried 2 computers, a phone, and an iPad. no joy.

SlowBurn
04-27-2016, 08:01 PM
Purge the cache on your browser.

deadeye
04-27-2016, 08:59 PM
I'm having the same trouble with Midway. Can't place an order. Wrote an e-mail to them but haven't heard back.

340pd
04-28-2016, 06:27 AM
Midway has been sending e-mails notifying customers of computer problems for about a week. As for the OP's question, it is a good idea to clear cache and temporary internet files on a regular basis.

topgun1953
04-29-2016, 08:10 AM
Cache cleared and all that stuff...on FOUR different devices didn't help. Last night, I finally tried to place the order as a "guest" and it went through. YAY! Only to get an email today telling me the springs (striker, outer/inner recoil) I ordered are backordered.... until May 30th!!! I'm very disappointed that through 2 emails and 2 phone calls I only got one reply. It came in response to my first email telling me they restarted the server and to try again. I did and it didn't work and I emailed back. Nothing but crickets. Again, very disappointing. I'm guessing they're having issues between Worcester and their new operation in PA..... On the other hand...I obtained a used K9 on Tuesday and noticed it had a minor issue with the cam possibly sitting too high...I emailed Jay for advice on parts to buy Wednesday at 2pm and by 4:30 it was on a FedEx truck to Worcester courtesy of a prepaid mailing label! Kahr got it yesterday! Totally unexpected and I'm appreciative......