PDA

View Full Version : Baloney

berettabone
06-20-2016, 12:49 PM
I am sooooooooooo tired of these so called experts coming on tv, and telling the American public, that all you have to do to get a firearm/assault rifle, is to go online and buy one without any back round check. I do hope that the American public is intelligent enough to check these statements out, and realize that every firearm sold, must be shipped to an FFL for a back round check. We all know this, but J.Q. Public/sheep hear this and believe it, because of ignorance. Typical liberal statements, where if you tell someone loud enough, and long enough, they'll believe it.

kenemoore
06-20-2016, 01:26 PM
Have you seen the clip where Lindsey Graham is asking the head of the FBI about this very topic? The head of the FBI thought they shipped it direct to your home. So of course the average Joe thinks the same thing. Only gun owners/buyers no the truth.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/lindsey-graham-asks-head-of-fbi-how-to-buy-a-gun-on-the-internet

downtownv
06-20-2016, 03:18 PM
The whole world, done gone crazy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXhfkuK9KaM

dustnchips
06-20-2016, 08:11 PM
I want to see one of these guys go into a gun show and buy a fully automatic assault weapon. It should not be a problem according to them.

340pd
06-21-2016, 07:15 AM
Thank you OP. I have never heard of this video.

Send and post this video on /to everyone you know.

340pd
06-21-2016, 07:15 AM
Thank you Berettabone. I have never heard of this video.

Send and post this video on /to everyone you know.

marshal kane
06-21-2016, 09:22 AM
I know FBI Director James Comey has a lot on his plate but knowing the basics on how to legally purchase a gun, should be part of the entrée.

BTW, if Loretta would ever take her foot off of Comey's neck, the FBI might actually finish their investigation of Hillary's server after her second term as President expires.

Baklash
06-26-2016, 02:29 PM
Even Fox News didn't understand and the guy who tried to explain it to the host wasn't clear in his explanation. I was sitting here banging on my chair arm and yelling for the guy to do a better job. If I didn't know better I would have come away not clearly understanding the situation. If liberals keep repeating the same lie it will become fact in many minds.:2eek:

DanTana
06-26-2016, 02:56 PM
I was in a debate with a fellow worker who thought the same thing, that you could just walk into a gun store and walk out with a automatic rifle or at a gun show, without any background checks. It's an example of our libtard media spreading these lies and not trying to correct anyone who says them. They want to perpetuate this in order to ban all firearms because of course if they were banned, nobody could own one? I think our NRA should do more to try to educate the public on what that real gun laws are so this kind of ignorance can stop. Since the public doesn't know, they are all for these laws that will really do nothing to prevent the real criminal from obtaining a weapon, just the law abiding citizens.

JohnR
06-26-2016, 03:25 PM
If you're a real criminal, you CAN just buy a gun online; from a fellow criminal on social media, with no background check. That, or in a back alley. The libtard media seems to think all gun sales are this way, and there are no good guys with guns. Basically that there are no good guys period, except those employed as personal security for the ruling elite. I guess they were born into gun ownership and didn't need a background check.