PDA

View Full Version : The scales will now tip

CJB
07-08-2016, 03:18 AM
I hate to say this.....but the police being shot in Dallas will likely be the item that gives the anti gun folks their edge to pass restrictive legislation.

nmkahrshooter
07-08-2016, 04:13 AM
Sad day for this country.

Planedude
07-08-2016, 05:24 AM
Too early to say right now. No info on the shooters color or politics and no info on the victims of his crime past being PD. We don't yet know if the shooter was targeting only white officers or just "any available" badges...
Raw footage of the events, broadcast live showed how heroic the Dallas PD officers on the spot acted to protect the lives of those who were their to protest against them as the shots rang out and their own were falling.
They did so without hesitation and with little regard for their own safety. On a sad day, the Dallas PD showed its finest in action.

May God bless and lend comfort today to the Law enforcement officers of this country.

Those who will try and bend this heinous act to their own political end will do so to their own shame...

JohnR
07-08-2016, 06:10 AM
I disagree. These guns were in the hands of a protected group. Like the Chicago shooting epidemic, this doesn't count.

Scarywoody
07-08-2016, 06:34 AM
I find it interesting that we are at war on many different fronts now and the dems want to take away our means of defense. Yet we give actual assault rifles to drug cartels and Syrian rebels.

b4uqzme
07-08-2016, 06:42 AM
Dallas Police Chief David Brown: "This must stop...this divisiveness..."

Bobshouse
07-08-2016, 06:55 AM
Hope it doesn't spread to other towns/agencies, 5 dead, 7 injured. Obumma again calling for more gun control. When will people realize that guns aren't the problem? Oh, and I don't have, or carry bombs either like that one killer they shot.

AJBert
07-08-2016, 11:11 AM
I waiting for someone in the media and/or gov't to call this a hate crime.

Odds are I'll be waiting a long, long time.

downtownv
07-08-2016, 11:16 AM
Completely disagree on this one CJB.

JohnR
07-08-2016, 12:36 PM
I find it interesting that we are at war on many different fronts now and the dems want to take away our means of defense. Yet we give actual assault rifles to drug cartels and Syrian rebels.
"Interesting," yes.

yqtszhj
07-08-2016, 05:17 PM
I waiting for someone in the media and/or gov't to call this a hate crime.

Odds are I'll be waiting a long, long time.
Yep, A LONG time.

Barth
07-08-2016, 05:37 PM
Really want to believe a majority of the American public is starting to understand that guns don't cause crime - people do.
We need criminal control - not gun control.
The U.S. Government is completely incapable of protecting us.
Hildabeast Clinton should be in Federal Prison - not in the White House.
I have a dream...:Amflag2:

Ikeo74
07-09-2016, 08:53 AM
I red this in a MSN news story about the shooter.

Johnson also "liked" the Nation of Islam and the Black Riders Liberation Party, which the center described as "hate groups."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/dallas-sniper-was-loner-army-sent-him-home-from-afghanistan/ar-BBu6o9a?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=ASUDHP

b4uqzme
07-09-2016, 09:22 AM
^^^ racism existed before Johnson but it was he who figured out how to capitalize upon it.

marshal kane
07-10-2016, 06:35 AM
I find that Dems think "differently" and that could very well get us killed.