PDA

View Full Version : interesting bumper sticker

f44life
08-11-2010, 07:42 PM
I seen on a suburban on the rear window, "honk if you want to see my gun"

Why would somebody put that on there window? what if somebody did honk and the guy puts it out the window, somebodys life might be indangered and have a shoot out.

jeepster09
08-11-2010, 08:15 PM
I seen on a suburban on the rear window, "honk if you want to see my gun"

Why would somebody put that on there window? what if somebody did honk and the guy puts it out the window, somebodys life might be indangered and have a shoot out.

I think I know why........
Ya I got it....he's an idiot.:19:

jfrey
08-11-2010, 08:26 PM
I could be wrong, but I doubt seriously that any rational person would stick a gun out the window if someone honked at them. Notice I said "rational". I think the sticker is a modification of the one I used to see back in the '70's, usually on cars driven by young women, that said to honk if you wanted to see parts of their upper anatomy. I remember seeing a few of these around larger college towns.

Obviously some folks will stick just about anything on their car without much thought as what it actually says.

jeep45238
08-11-2010, 08:58 PM
I think you're taking it the wrong way.

YouTube - Stewie This is my rifle this is my gun (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz9AEJYCKrg)

'nuff said

Steve-$
08-11-2010, 09:19 PM
I could be wrong, but I doubt seriously that any rational person would stick a gun out the window if someone honked at them. Notice I said "rational". I think the sticker is a modification of the one I used to see back in the '70's, usually on cars driven by young women, that said to honk if you wanted to see parts of their upper anatomy. I remember seeing a few of these around larger college towns.

Obviously some folks will stick just about anything on their car without much thought as what it actually says.

Like seeing an Obama bumper sticker.

:D

f44life
08-12-2010, 03:22 AM
so arm guns? well todays world you need a picture with it, not just a saying.