PDA

View Full Version : Ct9

Slvrbak
09-22-2016, 10:09 PM
I really have been impressed with the cm9. I really like the trigger and the simplicity of the slide. I am not one for bells and whistles. The only thing keeping me from going all in is mag capacity. Of your going to carry a larger gun then the cm9 why not go double stack.

yqtszhj
09-23-2016, 10:38 AM
All personal preferance I guess. The double stack weighs a bit more and may be a bit thicker. The cw9 is a good compromise between the cm and ct model. If one carries iwb the cw9 is a good one and provides a full grip. I had the cw and foolishly let it go. Now I have a cm and ct. Both are really nice and run flawlessly.

nmkahrshooter
09-25-2016, 11:56 AM
Have great luck with both CT9 and 45.

CJB
09-25-2016, 12:54 PM
If you really "need" a double stack 9 thats tiny, may I humbly suggest the Walther P99CAS (Compact, Anti Stress). About the size of a P9, but thicker. You can fire it in "Kahr type, double action" mode, or a very light crisp single action mode. And if "cocked" you can decock it and go back to DA mode.

Havin' said all that, the CT/TP-9 has a very good rep.

Slvrbak
10-05-2016, 05:10 AM
If you really "need" a double stack 9 thats tiny, may I humbly suggest the Walther P99CAS (Compact, Anti Stress). About the size of a P9, but thicker. You can fire it in "Kahr type, double action" mode, or a very light crisp single action mode. And if "cocked" you can decock it and go back to DA mode.

Havin' said all that, the CT/TP-9 has a very good rep.

I was referring to going with larger gun like the ct9. If you go that way then why not go double stack. This cm9 really has me looking hard at the ct9. I have a glock 22 for a larger pistol right now. The cm9 is perfect for deep conceal.

Slvrbak
10-09-2016, 07:06 AM
Ok so I have to try one out.

Slvrbak
10-14-2016, 04:46 PM
Alright just picked up the CT 9. I hope to get to the range in the next couple of days. This is just like a light 1911 feel and thin. It just might give the glock a run for its money. Really nice!

Thanks ppsnatcher, great guy to deal with. Not sold on the bronze look but hey its all about the function.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Landric
10-27-2016, 01:35 PM
I had a TP9 until last week. My sister decided she wanted to get serious about shooting and I took her out with a variety of my handguns to try. She clicked with the TP9, she really liked the full length but thin grip and easily manipulated slide. Her birthday is coming up, so I gave her the TP9.

I don't have enough good things to say about the TP9. It may be closer in size to "service" handguns but it is still thinner and/or lighter than most of them. It is also reliable, accurate, and of course has the fantastic Kahr trigger. I am going to have to replace my TP9 eventually, probably with the CT9 since I am unlikely to find a deal like I got on the TP9, under $350 OTD NIB.

Slvrbak
10-28-2016, 05:57 AM
I am trying to decide on my cm9 ct9 glock 23 or my kel tec. Man too many guns and we still haven't even looked at my revolvers. I have to the Uber light weight of the kel tec pmr30 and 30 rounds on tap has its appeal. Then the two Kahrs well what can I say both sweet and 9mm. Now the glock 23 high capacity and I can shoot 40 or 9mm

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk