PDA

View Full Version : Continued Good luck with Kahr ...New P380

kpm9
08-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Just thought I'd share my wonderful experience with a new Kahr P380. I bought it two weeks ago and finally got a chance to shoot it today. 150 rounds of Monarch Brass .380 ammo and a couple dozen of sorted self defense rounds with zero malfunctions, brand new out of the box.

Very accurate and quick @ 7 yards, with a small "fist" size group rapid fire point of aim.

I have the best experience with Kahr, knock on wood. :yo:

jlottmc
08-14-2010, 02:08 PM
Very good, that sounds like it might be a keeper. I know those little things had some teething problems, but it seems like Kahr has fixed that.

bsharp
08-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Shoot a lot and be safe...congratulations.

MikeyKahr
08-14-2010, 05:24 PM
Congratulations on the new P380, thanks for sharing the report.

wyntrout
08-14-2010, 05:39 PM
Congrats, but I see you got stuck with one of those ugly black ones. If it has night sights, I'll swap you even for my PRETTY matte stainless one... and I'll cover shipping on both guns.
Wynn:D

kpm9
08-14-2010, 05:55 PM
Ya, the ugly black one was ALL they had. go figure.

:) She's a keeper, but if I change my mind you'll be the first to know...promise.

wyntrout
08-14-2010, 07:09 PM
They are beautiful little guns and real shooters. I had to wait 11 months to get one with night sights. I considered changing my order to a black one, but that would have been maybe 6 months or more longer! THEN, when it arrived, the front NS was dead and I sent it back the next day, unfired!
I still hold it and marvel about the small, compact pistol with all of the BIG gun features. It has supplanted my PM45 as EDC because it's not a "burden" with my light summer dress here in Florida.
Again, congratulations... and enjoy your big little gun.
Wynn:D

kpm9
08-14-2010, 08:10 PM
Little big gun is a very accurate description of the P380. I tried a LCP at the range. The damn gun almost jumped out of my hand. I was expecting similar handling characteristics from the Kahr, and was pleasantly surprised it was much easier to shoot. I'm a Kahr guy anyway, but still this gun is well worth the extra $$$ IMO.