PDA

View Full Version : Old Meets New - Suggestion

fedgun
08-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Since early on I was a fan of Kahr pistols. Over the years I have owned several (7) Kahr pistols and still carry a P40 given to me at retirement. Over my15 years as a firearms instructor I have seen many guns and know that none are perfect. They are all mechanical devices made by man. But some tend to rise above the rest and I think Kahr produces some that fall into that category. In my mind there is one gun that compares favorably to the Kahr products and that's the Colt 1911A1 ACP. My Colt had what I call the bright blue finish - a beautiful gun. Now where I am going with this post - I would like to see Kahr make a bright blue, all steel gun in the T40 series, but maybe a .45 caliber. This is probably not the most practical or sought after configuration - but it sure would be neat.

noslolo
08-16-2010, 01:00 AM
Thank you for all of your years of service!

johnh
08-16-2010, 06:36 AM
I think a T45 would be neat. I realize there are 1911s in that size range, but it would be flatter for CCW use. I have had Kahr 45s on the brain lately since our mod Justin showed me his. Gotta get one of those soon!

John

fedgun
08-16-2010, 12:11 PM
Are you saying that Justin (I assume Justin Moon) has a "new" Kahr 45? Any further info available. BTW: Tell Justin I said Hello. I had the pleasure of meeting him at FLETC many years ago. I had him autograph my K-9092 owners manual. That gun (A-000X) and manual are in my son's gun safe.

Bawanna
08-16-2010, 12:15 PM
Are you saying that Justin (I assume Justin Moon) has a "new" Kahr 45? Any further info available. BTW: Tell Justin I said Hello. I had the pleasure of meeting him at FLETC many years ago. I had him autograph my K-9092 owners manual. That gun (A-000X) and manual are in my son's gun safe.

I believe he was referring to JustinN. One of the mods here and a genuine swell guy near as I can tell. I'm sure Justin Moon has a closet full of any Kahr he decides to wear for the day.