PDA

View Full Version : Kahr Warrenty Service

Hawkstp
09-29-2009, 11:24 PM
I have had my Kahr PM9 for a while. It had just been sitting in the safe. Was time to make it my main carry gun, so I took it to the range to make sure it was broken in good. Had trouble getting through a single magazine without having a FTF.

At first I thought it just needed to be broken in. But after passing the 300 round mark and things not improving I got a bit worried. The major problem seemed to be with light striking.

I called Kahr customer service and they asked me to change ammo and see if that would make a difference. That made some sense to try, since I had shot all one brand from one lot. But after trying a few more ammo brands, the problem remained.

I called Kahr again, and they asked me to send the gun into them, on their dime. Called back about 2 weeks later, and was told they were making a new slide for the gun, and that would take a little longer.

About one week later, my Kahr is delivered back via Fed Ex. Note inside said they replaced the slide and the barrel. I took it to the range today. About 150 rounds later, not one single problem!!

Kahr, thanks so much for standing behind your product. I love my PM9!!

Diocoles
10-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Alright! Another satisfied customer. Good to hear.
Got mine in right now for a sight adjustment. Anxious to get it back.