PDA

View Full Version : Been Two Timing

getsome
08-25-2010, 11:46 AM
Hello fellow inmates, I escaped for a while when Nurse Diesel was in Dietrich's cell doing God knows what and have been hanging around over at the S&W forum for a while and picked up a little good info from their reloading threads, but MAN are those boys strict and don't seem to have any sense of humor at all... Talk about a busy site, wow if somebody posts something in the morning it's on page 2 by afternoon...I tried to sign up as Getsome but that name violated one of their rules or something so I just lurked around but it's like looking around a Super Wally World, it's just too big and complicated for this ole country boy so I snuck back in over here while y'all wasn't lookin...Its good to be back home to KT aka/Cheers where we all have fun and kid and carry on and still learn something every now and then....I may sneek out sometime but will always think of KT as home.....:madgrin:

jlottmc
08-25-2010, 11:54 AM
Good to hear they haven't plugged the hole by the a/c ducts yet. Welcome back, and next time take me.

Bawanna
08-25-2010, 12:25 PM
Been wondering where you slipped off too and noticed right off when you returned. It's nice to know that things always change but nearly always stay the same here. I think some of them other forum dudes sneak in over here and try to apply their tight rules and lack of anything less serious than a heart attack.
We can assume Dietrichs mailing address hasn't changed then. You left him behind, a fellow KT'er. I'm sure he can get out whenever he wants, he's pretty good at getting tossed over fences.

frank_drebin
08-25-2010, 02:33 PM

Bawanna
08-25-2010, 02:42 PM
I'm developing an inferiority complex already. Maybe if I send them all a Vermont Teddy Bear they'll consider me semi ok?

kahrseye
08-25-2010, 07:56 PM
I'm developing an inferiority complex already. Maybe if I send them all a Vermont Teddy Bear they'll consider me semi ok?

You could probably get away with a teddy bear, but I'm sure they'd ask me for more.....like a doz roses, gift certificate to Ruths Criss Steak House, case of ammo, and maybe a huntin dawg.:bump2: But I refuse to part with my hoo:rain:ker.