PDA

View Full Version : Legal vs. Illegal

wyntrout
08-25-2010, 06:34 PM
I just got this:

JOE LEGAL vs. JOSE ILLEGAL

You have two families: "Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal".
Both families have two parents, two children, and live in California .

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Ready? Now pay attention...
Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has
$31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.00 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has
$31,20000.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now
has $24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per
year.. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps and welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $9,631 .00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month federal rent subsidy. Jose Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc.

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month..

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school. Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get
a government sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program. Joe Legal's children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Do you get it, now?

GO ARIZONA !!!!!!!

If you vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens...

You are part of the problem!

It's way PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!
What are you waiting for? Pass it on.

kahrseye
08-25-2010, 07:50 PM
Seems logical to me. You forgot one thing though. If Jose Illegal runs low on cash he can run some drugs, rob Joe Legal, or any other business.

Here's a guy in Texas that has the right idea:

YouTube - I'm Taking Action - Michael Berry (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrATS4mthX4)

wyntrout
08-26-2010, 01:04 AM
+1, yep!
Wynn:31:

Bawanna
08-26-2010, 09:12 AM
Makes me want to change my name to Bob.

olympicmotorcars
08-26-2010, 08:28 PM
I get so angry now at the current state of the country that sometimes I think my head will explode. When the (I can still hardly say it) president or one of his cronies are on t.v. I just have to turn the channel.

If we do not vote out the majority of the liberals in November and take our country back I fear it will be too far gone by the next election to ever be recoverable.

mr surveyor
08-26-2010, 09:23 PM
well.... that would be 90% of the dems, and at least 50% of the repubs!

That's a lot of house cleaning.

My biggest fear is the admin having the sole aurhority, with the blessing of the senate, to appoint federal judges. The bench is the greatest threat to our system of representative rebublic today....... as they legislate from the bench (see Ninth Circuit Court:31:)

surv

Popeye
08-27-2010, 06:30 AM
Yes we've been going down this road so long it has finally come to the point where people who have had there head in the sand for years are actually taking notice. It's really pretty simple when you have more taking from the system than giving it has to crumble.
Being a Boomer and being raised in the 50's it was always told to me that you must live within your means. Work hard, buy what you can afford and if you can't afford to buy something save till you can. It was unheard of for us to even think about asking for a handout, or getting something we didn't work for or entitled to. People had more personal pride then that.
Today is just the opposite everyboby has there hand out and wants things at someone elses expense and they want it now.
Our gov't is much the same way these days. They want to live off somone elses backs to reward the undeserving who have not paid there dues to enjoy the lifestyle we had.(notice I said had) yet they donot live by those same rules themselves. They're supposed to but they donot. Come this November I'm voting all these empty suited self serving SOB's out of office. It as plain as the nose on your face that they are not for the people, at least not the working people. For those who think it's anything different then stick your head back in the sand.
John Kennedy said it best Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country." Today it seems it's the other way around and may God have mercy on us for letting it happen.
As far as I'm concerned Mr Hope and Change is one and done. I do not wish him any harm just gone.
Bigger Gov't and rewarding the undeseving is not the answer.It just puts more do nothing self serving cronies in there that you and I are going to have to pay not Jose.
They seem to want to help other countries,as our own infastructor falls apart. Our Roads, Bridges, Dams,Levies, Power grids are in terrible shape.
Why can we not put Real Americans back to work to straigten out our own problems before we try to straighten out those other countries who for the most part donot want us there in the first place. As I was taught as a young child take care of your own house before you start telling people how to take care of there's. OK I'm done but I'm still :mad:

Bawanna
08-27-2010, 09:13 AM
Popeye, I think I love you. I think we are also twins separated at birth raised in the same farm house with the flowered curtains that doubled as dish towels and dad in his 24/7 bib overalls.
Very well said and it couldn't be said no better.

Popeye
08-28-2010, 01:56 PM
Bawanna you have a PM. You'll love this my long lost Brother.:D