PDA

View Full Version : NRA Annual Meeting

Dietrich
09-30-2009, 04:06 PM
The NRA is holding it`s annual meeting in Charlotte,N.C. May 14th through the 16th,2010. Are any of you planning to attend? I`ve never been to one of them but I might try to go to this one as it is so close. Do they sell guns at this thing or is it just a vehicle for firearms makers to show off their wares?
I`ve heard rumors that Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi are going to attend so they can give us all a good,stern talking to.
Seriously,have any of you ever gone to one of these things and if you have,what was it like?

ttorion
10-01-2009, 09:11 AM
I attended the NRA convention in Phoenix this year. No firearms or ammunition is for sale. However, all kinds of accessories are for sale with good prices.

It was great fun. Glad I went!

johnh
10-01-2009, 07:52 PM
I had the pleasure of attending the 2007 convention in St. Louis as part of the DSA booth staff. They were short handed and I am pretty close by. It was a lot of fun to meet with various vendors, including the good folks at Kahr! I also shook hands with R. Lee Ermey. Michael Bane stopped by twice. He is A really nice guy and quite interested in gun forums. I hope to get there again one of these days. Perhaps there will be a KahrTalk booth in my future....

:D

John