PDA

View Full Version : Login

O'Dell
04-12-2018, 03:58 PM
The site still refuses to remember me and it's getting irritating to have to log in every day. I never got an answer from my post in January.

b4uqzme
04-12-2018, 04:33 PM
^^^ I remember you. It’s George, right?

O'Dell
04-13-2018, 01:25 AM
Thanks a lot - just the answer I need at 3:20 AM. :rolleyes:

Bawanna
04-13-2018, 08:56 AM
What in thunderation are you doing up at 3:20 AM O'Dell?

I sent a message to the head man here to look into this log in business. I know I had the same thing after the upgrade but I don't recall exactly what I did.
Seems like I just unchecked the remember me box and then rechecked it but can't say for sure.

Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this and you can be sleeping at that extremely early hour of the day.

O'Dell
04-14-2018, 12:49 AM
Bawanna, I normally sleep from about 5:00 or 5:30 AM to 11:30 or noon. Since I retired from my day job two years ago, I've normally do my research and writing from about 1:00 AM to 4:00 AM. Then I read for an hour or so and go to bed. Since childhood, I can't sleep unless I read a while before bed. I've always been a night owl, and this seems to fit my natural rhythm better.

BTW, I've checked and rechecked "remember me" many times with no effect.

AJBert
04-14-2018, 06:19 PM
Any chance you have your computer set up to remove "cookie" every time you close your browser? I did that once and regretted it the next day.

leftysixty
04-14-2018, 10:57 PM
Bawanna, I normally sleep from about 5:00 or 5:30 AM to 11:30 or noon. Since I retired from my day job two years ago, I've normally do my research and writing from about 1:00 AM to 4:00 AM. Then I read for an hour or so and go to bed. Since childhood, I can't sleep unless I read a while before bed. I've always been a night owl, and this seems to fit my natural rhythm better.

BTW, I've checked and rechecked "remember me" many times with no effect.

I've had the same log on issue every since the site was remodeled, I just use my 'puter's auto fill feature and live with it!

O'Dell
04-15-2018, 12:37 AM
Any chance you have your computer set up to remove "cookie" every time you close your browser? I did that once and regretted it the next day.

No, I don't delete browser cookies.