PDA

View Full Version : I found a holster for my T9

MMyers1970
08-28-2018, 10:07 AM
I recently completed my all steel Kahr 9mm collection with the purchase of a T9. Online search for holsters revealed few options, so I dug around my holster drawer. I found the Desantis Inside Heat holster I use when I carry my K9.

Sonofagun----it fits. Not only does it fit, the holster retains the pistol very well. I can turn it upside down and the pistol doesn't fall out. As a bonus, my MK9 also fits it. My Kusiak leather holster for my MK9 will accept all three also, but retention on the K9 and T9 is pretty minimal.

The ONLY downside to the Inside Heat is the bulk at the mouth of the holster. I suppose that's why it retains so well.

Still, the holster problem is solved.

dannyeller
03-15-2019, 10:05 PM
I was looking hard for a BlackHawk Serpa type holster for my T9. Found a Cytac paddle holster on Amazon for the Glock 43 that fits it like it was made for it. Your K9 should also fit it. A friend's MK9 also locks in but the end of the holster goes about .75" past the muzzle on the MK9.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077X9MN8R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ripley16
03-16-2019, 12:00 PM
I resolved my T9 holster problem by loosening the muzzle end of a Premier K9 holster by Mitch Rosen. The T9 muzzle is exposed by a little bit but it works very well.

Old No7
03-17-2019, 07:05 PM
For the record...

Holsters for a SIG P239 will also fit a Kahr T9 very well; but on the one I had, I had to add a few wraps of heavy thread near the bottom of the trigger guard just to tighten up the fit at one spot. It worked well, and the like-new holster was acquired for little $$ given that SIG stopped making the 239s.

Old No7

Scott321
09-27-2019, 12:06 AM
I just thought I'd mention... Although I've only purchased from this company for my 2 3/4" 66-8, I was planning on picking up one for my T40 within the next few months (among others). Their ordering menu's list both the T9 and T40 for numerous holsters (includes IWB, OWB, ankle, and shoulder). They were responsive to my e-mail questions, and I am very happy with the quality of their holster for my 66.

Edit: Kramer Leather https://www.kramerleather.com/

kenemoore
09-27-2019, 04:12 AM
I just thought I'd mention... Although I've only purchased from this company for my 2 3/4" 66-8, I was planning on picking up one for my T40 within the next few months (among others). Their ordering menu's list both the T9 and T40 for numerous holsters (includes IWB, OWB, ankle, and shoulder). They were responsive to my e-mail questions, and I am very happy with the quality of their holster for my 66.

And the company is?

Scott321
09-28-2019, 07:23 PM
And the company is?

Sorry about that. Kramer Leather https://www.kramerleather.com/

Gokyo
05-18-2020, 12:57 PM
Milt Spark Holsters can make you a holster for your Karh T9. A few years back I made a casting of my Kahr T9 and mailed it to Milt Sparks. I plan to do the same for my Kahr T40 soon.

Once I mail the T40 casting off I will let you all know.

I should add that Milt sparks makes some of the finest holster available. The wait time can be a bit of a pain but it is totally worth it.

Bawanna
05-18-2020, 07:25 PM
The T's also fit fine in most 1911 holsters.