PDA

View Full Version : Santa was here!!!!

Bobshouse
12-25-2018, 09:55 AM
He left me a electronic!

https://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/energy-plugged-in-coal.jpg

Hope everyone has the best ever! Went outside and its quiet as church here. What happened to the bikes, roller skates, model trucks and cars, baseball bats and gloves?

Times have changed.... A Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Bawanna
12-25-2018, 10:00 AM
Amen to that Bob. Times have sure changed. That's a fine electronic, like most electronics I don't see an on switch.
Maybe it has one of them sensors that just knows you want to play with it so it turns itself on.
If you got any questions, ask HarryLee, he probably invented it. I'm still enamored with his snow blower on the zero turn. Pure Genius.
We don't get enough snow to warrant such a marvelous invention but it's still cool.

Harrylee
12-25-2018, 10:54 AM
Now that’s one way of doing coal power, snowed once had to shovel it then I put the snow blower on the zero turn hasn’t snowed since but it’s still early in the game of winter. Your right Bob the times have changed and not to the simple life we knew back in the day. You where the hot kid on the block if you got a new bicycle, you could ride for hours. Now if you let a child do that they would have the parents up on charges. Just got done with my Christmas present to me, I cast 5,250 200 grain 45 SWC that’s a lot of lead! All sized and lubed ready for loading, so many ideas so little time. All we can do is think back in time when we grew up, a pair of ice skates, fishing pole and a bicycle gave us a good childhood.

gb6491
12-25-2018, 10:55 AM
LOL, luv it!

I used to date a gal who painted wood Christmas scenes as a hobby. She was quite good at it and her pieces were beautifully detailed. They were also very popular at craft shows. She conned, ...er ....got me involved cutting out the wood pieces. One year, she asked if I could make small pieces of charcoal for her. She made some Santas holding a naughty lists with a burlap bag full of charcoal pieces at their feet. She sold those out within minutes at a small show and had requests for many more. Apparently, they hit a note with the Orange county, CA. crowd :)

Merry Christmas to all.
Regards,
Greg