PDA

View Full Version : "holster shirt"

hedgehog
09-04-2010, 05:05 PM
I tried one on at a store today and really liked it ! the guy let me try a sr9c and i jumped around in it and it was great ! I could have SWORN it was an under armor, but when i look online all i see is 5.11 tactical. is this a joint venture shirt between the two companies ?:75:

Bawanna
09-04-2010, 11:41 PM
I have a 511 that I got from the NRA store, cheapest price I found. I haven't worn it a whole lot but it sure works well when I do. Can carry just about anything you want in there.
Not aware of any deal between 511 and Underarmor.

ripley16
09-05-2010, 05:33 AM
I looked at the 5.11 shirt too, but the very deep yet high pocket felt very awkward and I didn't like all the velcro. Very beefy and well padded though. If I recall; it was about $48.

jocko
09-05-2010, 08:07 AM
I looked at the 5.11 shirt too, but the very deep yet high pocket felt very awkward and I didn't like all the velcro. Very beefy and well padded though. If I recall; it was about $48.

I roadmy harley to the coffee shop about 25miles from home. My PM9 rested very nicely in my 5:11 shirt, with a button long sleeve shirt over it. Out of any holter it rides very close to the body. It is well padded on both sides. no gun print and certainly comfortable. Pockets on both sides allows extra magazine or a dozen extra condoms, what ever floats ur boat. They are nice shirts and sometimes they are just the ticket, sometimes they are not. Ideal for winter use, where a sweatshirt or button type shirt is worn over it. Not much good for hot summer weather.. It is quality, but made in CHINA.

ripley16
09-05-2010, 09:10 AM
...but made in CHINA.

My China was made in England,
My English Toffee was made in Canada,
My Canada Dry Gingerale was made in America,
as was my turkey
My Chile is made in Mexico,
My Japanese car is made in Tennessee,
and my grease is made in Italy.

It's so confusing. :confused:

:D

hedgehog
09-05-2010, 10:01 AM
how much was it there bawanna ?

Bawanna
09-05-2010, 11:10 AM
I think Ripley was pretty close. Seems like it was 48 bucks. It was about 10 bucks more everywhere else. Thanks again to Jocko for recommending the shirt and the NRA store.
What would I do without all you guys telling me what to do.

jocko
09-05-2010, 11:26 AM
I think Ripley was pretty close. Seems like it was 48 bucks. It was about 10 bucks more everywhere else. Thanks again to Jocko for recommending the shirt and the NRA store.
What would I do without all you guys telling me what to do.

but but I have told you where to "hide" some things and u pay zero attention to me:crazy:

Bawanna
09-05-2010, 11:35 AM
I don't think you talk about some of them places to hide stuff here. We'd be in trouble. I try to pay attention but sometimes my brain gets overwelmed, I think it's lack of storage area or perhaps the delete button is stuck.

They say there's a difference between dimentia and ahlzeimers, I've been trying to figure out what it, oh look a bird just flew by my winda.

Bawanna
09-05-2010, 11:36 AM
And what are you doing carrying them balloons around in your secret hidey shirt anyhow?