PDA

View Full Version : Agrips

Rob Longenecker
10-07-2009, 07:38 PM
Anyone using Agrips on their Kahr? I've got Agrip on each of my Kahrs, including my recently acquired PM45. I really like this grip material. The PM45 doesn't move in my hand and it's very comfortable to shoot now.

Diocoles
10-08-2009, 01:47 PM
I use agrips on my CW9. Very comfortable. Specially when up against my side. I like them very much.
If I get another Khar, I'll get grips for it as well.

Rob Longenecker
10-08-2009, 04:14 PM
I use agrips on my CW9. Very comfortable. Specially when up against my side. I like them very much.
If I get another Khar, I'll get grips for it as well.

I fired another 200 rounds through my new PM45 today. Had the Agrips on the gun this time.
What a relief from the first session without them! I was able to really focus on sights and trigger this time.

I am really pleased with this pistol. NO ftf's or fte's in 400 rounds. It's incredibly accurate as well.

NavJAG06
10-08-2009, 07:10 PM
I have had Agrip on my PM9 for a couple of months. A friend of mine has one on his PM40. We both like them. Comfortable, good grip.

enscore1
10-09-2009, 05:35 AM
I have AGRIPS on my PM9...makes it more comfortable when carrying IWB.

bayoutrigger
10-11-2009, 04:23 PM
The limbsaver grip is also a good choice. I bought one a little big and cut it down to get a better fit over the entire handle.

scrapperid
10-13-2009, 08:08 PM
i see at least one of you is from hotter places than me, but I had agrip on my mk40 shortly after getting it early july. It just kept stretching and creeping on the frame. Had to retrim a couple of times so it didn't interefere with inserting a mag. Had to to reshift to keep in off the top of the mag release. Ordered the wood grips and threw the sticky mess away. I have made more expensive mistakes lots of times. Took a half hour with tar remover to get all of glue off. I love the wood grips, makes the gun look better instead of like something died on the grip, and I like the comfort and control better with the checkered wood.
We are all different aren't we.

toocool
02-28-2011, 06:31 PM
The limbsaver grip is also a good choice. I bought one a little big and cut it down to get a better fit over the entire handle.

100% agree on the Limbsaver...

garyb
03-01-2011, 07:48 AM
I have been using Agrips on my PM40 for several months. I also covered the base of my mags with the Agrip material. It hides the shiny stainless, improves concealability, aesthetically matches the base with the grip and improves the grip at the base as well. This is great material: Very durable; Exceptionally thin; Adheres well; Buffers the harsh points; Improves grip; Cost effective....

For photos, go to the PM series and look for the thread on Agrips. Or type "Agrips" in the search and you will find the thread.