PDA

View Full Version : More fun with scammers!

I_Like_Turtles
07-21-2020, 03:21 PM
Today I have received three scam calls. Each was hilarious.

1). "Your Apple I Cloud account has been hacked."

I don't have anything by Apple and no cloud account.

Big Gay Al's FLAMING cousin answered......he got a bit turned on by the Indian's accent and apparently came on too strong.....the Indian hung up showing his homophobia.

2). Guy called and said "he was in jail." "Accident" but then "reckless driving." That wasn't the right thing to say to the man that answered the phone.

Guy apparently didn't know he'd called a Russian immigrant with no patience for law breaking. This Russian man apparently thought the caller was his grandson who he lost his temper on,
bawled out, hoped the police "beat him up," and has now written him out of his will. The caller tried to keep up but began to stutter.....being totally off script. The Russian immigrant ended
up enraged, hurling profane insults at his insolent grandson. The caller hung up.

3). Another Indian was homophobic and hung up when Big Gay Al's flaming cousin answered with "heeeeyyy!" Such homophobia among Indian scammers. Something needs to be done.

So, do you enjoy scam calls? I (and my 10 alter egos) sure do!

jeepster09
07-21-2020, 04:34 PM
All this in West Virginia? WOW :behindsofa:

340pd
07-21-2020, 05:37 PM
I have fun when I get a cell call while on the range. I move to a quiet room after I am sure they heard the noise and ask the caller if they knew how to get bloodstains out of the carpet. The call usually ends right there.

I_Like_Turtles
07-23-2020, 11:00 AM
I have fun when I get a cell call while on the range. I move to a quiet room after I am sure they heard the noise and ask the caller if they knew how to get bloodstains out of the carpet. The call usually ends right there.

I did that once when scheduling a carpet cleaning of a rental property. "So, this steam cleaning, it's pretty effective, right?" "Oh yes, it really does a good job." "OK....so do you think it would remove blood stains and maybe a little brain matter?"

SILENCE.

Poor lady believed me! I broke off the joke after about 4 seconds of her silence. Years later when the same company was doing a regular steam cleaning and I mentioned the joke, the manager stopped cold and said "SO THAT WAS YOU! The poor receptionist told everyone about that for a month."

Apparently they do crime scenes after investigations are over, blood is something they clean up, and so it really shook her up. She told me she "very nearly hung up and called police."