PDA

View Full Version : Longing for news!

Canine Dave
03-12-2021, 09:35 AM
If ok, this message is directed to Bwana...

Bwana,

I noticed you were last to post on the forum group "KahrTalk News. Your post is dated April 2014.

Has there been any news since?

Canine

Bawanna
03-12-2021, 09:46 AM
It's bawanna, a common spellin. I'm not even sure what KahrTalk News even is, I'll have to look for it.

Maybe it's a good thing, if there ain't no new news I'll just make something up like the media.

Bawanna
03-12-2021, 09:52 AM
Ok, I'm a dumb head. I looked and found the Kahrtalk news section. That is kind of our beloved and highly respected Admins domain. He's been a real busy fella of late which is probably why we get away with all the stuff we get away with around here especially me.
Hopefully we'll see some more news soon. Truthful, meaningful news worth reading.

getsome
03-12-2021, 07:13 PM
How about this for news, street thug George Floyd’s family was awarded 27 million dollars today because the Police responded to a call about someone trying to pass an obvious fake $20.00 bill....Floyd was high on drugs and didn’t want to go to jail and resisted arrest fighting with the officers so they did what they were trained to do....Unfortunately Mr. Floyd died from a drug overdose, the medical examiner said he was surprised Mr. Floyd was able to fight the officers given his drug content and a heart condition.....The officers trial may result in a life sentence...

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of Breonna Taylor’s shooting after Police tried to serve a drug warrant and her boyfriend shot at officers and unfortunately Breonna was hit and died which is sad but the cops didn’t just pick her address out of the phone book to harass her, there was a reason for the warrant because Breonna was conducting her former boyfriends ongoing drug business while he was in prison.....When you shoot at Police sometimes bad things happen....

And after all that news do you remember Ashli Babbitt’s name?.....She was the Air Force veteran shot in the neck during the January 6th Capital protest who was unarmed and didn’t deserve to die that day but have you heard anything about a possible trial, have they identified the Capital Officer that murdered her?.....Will there ever be anything done to bring proper closure to her death? Answer is no, she was a President Trump supporter so her life just doesn’t matter......