PDA

View Full Version : GUNS November 2010 Digital Edition available

wyntrout
09-14-2010, 09:28 AM
GUNS November 2010
Digital Edition:

Subscribe, it's free.

GUNS Magazine November 2010 (http://fmgpublications.ipaperus.com/FMGPublications/GUNS/GUNS1110/)

Wynn:)

Diocoles
09-22-2010, 01:12 PM
Definitely checking this out when I get home.
Thanks for the link. :)

wyntrout
09-22-2010, 03:40 PM
I like digital editions... no clutter... and free ones even better, especially when you can download them, too.
Wynn

Popeye
09-23-2010, 05:48 AM
thank you

Steve-$
09-23-2010, 07:20 AM
Just finished subscribing.

I also switched my American Rifleman magazine over to the digital edition as the less clutter is a great idea.

Thanks!

:yo:

wyntrout
09-23-2010, 08:10 AM
When I rejoined the NRA, I asked for the Digital Edition, but wound up with the paper one, so I think I'll see if I can change it. As long as the issues are downloadable, you can print anything you need hard copies of... and zoomed if needed.

jocko
09-23-2010, 09:24 AM
Just finished subscribing.

I also switched my American Rifleman magazine over to the digital edition as the less clutter is a great idea.

Thanks!

taken my American Rifleman after reading it cover to cover, down to our locl library and putting it in their magazine rack. I had checked witht he library before I ever did this for their permission and they thought it was a great idea. I have my Ducks Unlimited magazine sent to our school corporation library, in the schools name, sio they don't really know where it came from also.

Steve-$
09-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Here is a link to the NRA website where you can change from the print edition to the digital edition.

You can download the monthly magazine but might need to install an Adobe program of some kind to make it work like I did.

NRA Member Services Online - Welcome (https://www.nramemberservices.org/)

Jocko – An excellent idea for promoting the 2nd amendment!

wyntrout
09-23-2010, 07:17 PM
Thanks, Steve. These magazines sure pile up, but not as much as before digital subscriptions. I wish Consumer Reports would give you that option. I have the magazine and the online site access for a fee. It's easier than trying to find a particular issue and you can print just what you need.