PDA

View Full Version : 1995 K9 Black

KentuckyWildcat
04-04-2022, 05:14 PM
Not sure on the history of the pistol. Looks like it was made Dec of 1995. First year of production. But the test fire case is dated 7/23/03. Don’t know it it was on shelf at Kahr for 8 yrs or it went back to Kahr for test firing later. This is my last Kahr and the best I have ever owned. Have had 380, 40, and every size in 9 and 45. This one shoots great and point of aim is point of impact. Can’t say that about some of the others I have had.
Also included are
4 extra mags, 6 total
MagGuts plus one spring in one mag
5 Lakeline plus one mag base
One set of TFO sights
About $310 in extras.
I would think a fair price for my package would be $800 shipped to your FFL
I am new to the Fourm, but have been a longtime member on Sig Fourm and Gunbroker under the same user name. Please email me at kentuckywildcat0922@gmail.com for any questions or more pictures. Not sure how to add pictures here.
Thank you.

KentuckyWildcat
04-08-2022, 04:42 AM
Not sure on the history of the pistol. Looks like it was made Dec of 1995. First year of production. But the test fire case is dated 7/23/03. Don’t know it it was on shelf at Kahr for 8 yrs or it went back to Kahr for test firing later. This is my last Kahr and the best I have ever owned. Have had 380, 40, and every size in 9 and 45. This one shoots great and point of aim is point of impact. Can’t say that about some of the others I have had.
Also included are
4 extra mags, 6 total
MagGuts plus one spring in one mag
5 Lakeline plus one mag base
One set of TFO sights
About $310 in extras.
I would think a fair price for my package would be $800 shipped to your FFL
I am new to the Fourm, but have been a longtime member on Sig Fourm and Gunbroker under the same user name. Please email me at kentuckywildcat0922@gmail.com for any questions or more pictures. Not sure how to add pictures here.
Thank you.

Now $700

KentuckyWildcat
04-14-2022, 08:01 AM
Please close. It has sold. Thanks.

Now $700