PDA

View Full Version : New PM9

Jeff
09-19-2010, 12:54 PM
I finally Got my PM9 and cant wait to shoot it, of course break in period needed. anyone have good recomendation for holsters I like paddle type but want it to be concealed Just need A P9 P45 AND MK 9 Then will feel complete :)

OldLincoln
09-19-2010, 01:52 PM
For a concealed PM9 I have the Silent Thunder (see links in sig). It is IWB and I carry at 3:30 just behind the hip joint and it's very concealed yet easy to get to. With the single clip I can grab and go simply slipping it in place. I started looking at the 2 clip holsters but they are a lot of holster for a small gun.

Dietrich
09-19-2010, 03:45 PM
Hello Jeff and congratulations on buying the PM9.You`re going to love it.As far as holsters go,I highly recommend the Crossbreed minituck if you want to carry IWB.It is extremely comfortable and the PM9 just disappears.There are other members who have their favorites and I`m sure they will weigh in soon.[Don`t say anything to them but my favorite is the best choice.D.]:D

MikeyKahr
09-19-2010, 08:31 PM
Just need A P9 P45 AND MK 9 Then will feel complete :)

Welcome aboard, Jeff. Glad you got the PM9, great choice. I love my PM9 and hope you have good luck with yours as I did mine. I just had to chuckle at your comment above. I've thought the same thing. Now that I have my PM9, all I need is a MK9 and a PM45 and I'm good to go. How wrong we both are!! :) These Kahrs are a might bit addictive, and who knows, I might end up with a P380, TP45 and even a K9 Elite if I can get my hands on one before it's all said and done! (funds permitting) Have fun during your break-in, keep it clean and keep it lubed, let us know if you run into any hiccups or have any questions.

LOL @ Dietrich. My North Carolinian friend has proven right on many occasions, so I'm sure the Crossbreed is a great holster (can't say one way or the other as I have zero experience with them). The DeSantis Nemesis has been fantastic so far for a pocket holster. And I'm hoping to have many good things to say about the Silent Thunder I've picked up once I get some CCW time with it. Thankfully, we have a lot of good options and choices with the PM9.

BTW, Old Lincoln and Dietrich, thanks for being so nice and kind to us newbies on the board. Guys like you, jocko, Bawanna45cal and others are always some of the first to greet and share your wealth of knowledge with new owners. I think KahrShop should owe each of you a $100 store credit for helping out new owners.

Bawanna
09-19-2010, 08:45 PM
Heck of a nice thought there Mikeykahr. You can have my 100 just for thinking such a nice thing. There's lots of helpful fellas around here and of course the number continues to grow as it should.

bigmacque
09-21-2010, 07:03 AM
Eek. Got my new PM9 last week, and put 125 rounds through it first thing Thursday morning. Oh my gosh ... what a sweet little shooter. I will have some issues getting my grip right, especially on the small mag, because I've grown accustomed to these large, meaty hooks that grew on the ends of my arms, but that's just a detail. I love this little gun.

kahrseye
09-21-2010, 10:57 AM
I finally Got my PM9 and cant wait to shoot it, of course break in period needed. anyone have good recomendation for holsters I like paddle type but want it to be concealed Just need A P9 P45 AND MK 9 Then will feel complete :)

Hi Jeff, congrats on your PM9. I have no doubt you're going to love it. In fact, these little Kahrs are quite addictive. I carry my PM9 everyday in my pocket. I use a Galco Pro 460. Just a side note....if you decide to get a PM45, it'll also fit. Good luck.

copterdrvr
09-22-2010, 06:23 AM
Eek. Got my new PM9 last week, and put 125 rounds through it first thing Thursday morning. Oh my gosh ... what a sweet little shooter. I will have some issues getting my grip right, especially on the small mag, because I've grown accustomed to these large, meaty hooks that grew on the ends of my arms, but that's just a detail. I love this little gun.

Try their finger-mag extension, it works GREAT!

My PM9 and CW9 are 100% reliable, and soon I hope my P380 will be there.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx186/copterdrvr/PICT03.jpg