PDA

View Full Version : New Member New PM9 Owner

boykinguy
10-21-2009, 04:16 AM
After getting a new PM9 a few weeks ago I finally got to shoot it this past weekend. After a FTF on the first round (probably operator error) fired about 70 rounds of 115 gr Georgia Arms with out a hitch. This is my first polymer pistol and I was expecting a lot more recoil, but recoil was very mild (compared to my 40) I have a PWii IWB holster from Aholster company (first kydex holster also) and I cant hardly tell its there. At 12 yards the gun is alot more accurate than me. A lot of fun to shoot. I will update with different ammo later. I think I am going to really like this pistol!!!

Pender1
10-21-2009, 06:45 AM
Glad to hear you're pleased with your new purchase and welcome to the forum.

Dietrich
10-21-2009, 02:17 PM
Hi Boykinguy,I can almost guarentee you`re going to love your PM9. I have one that I think so much of that I`m seriously considering buying it some nice jewelry.However,I do cheat on it every once in a while with a very trampy Glock.Welcome to Kahr Talk.

zena
10-21-2009, 06:18 PM
I seem to be following Dietrich around on the welcome wagon...

I just had my PM9 out at the range today and it's silly how accurate that gun is. Sometimes I think I should shoot it instead of my STI for an IPSC match. It was putting down steel and making nice holes center mass in paper today. Love that little gun. The more you shoot yours, the more you'll love it. What kind of jewelry you thinking of giving to your gun, Dietrich? This sounds serious. ;)