PDA

View Full Version : Competition ?

ryoung
10-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Deleted

Bawanna
10-26-2010, 04:28 PM
Products & Services (http://www.sigsauer.com/Products/ShowCatalogProductDetails.aspx?categoryid=70&productid=307)

To me it's not an asthetically pleasing pistol. It does however have removeable grip plates which to a wood butcher such as I puts it on a higher plain. Not sure the prettiest wood handles could save the overall picture though.
Looking cool is priority one, even slightly but just barely above reliability. If I go down due to a crappy gun, at least I'll go down looking cool.

ryoung, fall has struck the NW and we're expected to have a really wet, cold and snowy winter which provides plenty of bench time for Sig grip research and development. If I ever get these things done and find you sold it, I'm just gonna cry crocodile tears.

Longitude Zero
10-26-2010, 04:50 PM
As long as it is reliable and accurate I can easily overlook aesthetics.

jocko
10-26-2010, 05:14 PM
weighs 20.5 ounces (with mag) and is the same size as the PM9, except it is a half inch longer. Doesn't look that ugly to me My PM9 loaded with 115 grain weights 18 ounces, so they aren't close to the kahr PM9 in weight. everything else is on the table yet, price, trigger system, sights availability. and of course price.
question: what is that build up on the bottom of the trigger guard.

The removalble side plates do little for me in as much as they are of no different size. Specs say 6-8 round magazine, so does that mean there is a extended magazine?? Would have been nice had it been a striker fired instead of hammer..

swampman
10-26-2010, 05:34 PM
weighs 20.5 ounces (with mag) and is the same size as the PM9, except it is a half inch longer. Doesn't look that ugly to me My PM9 loaded with 115 grain weights 18 ounces, so they aren't close to the kahr PM9 in weight. everything else is on the table yet, price, trigger system, sights availability. and of course price.
question: what is that build up on the bottom of the trigger guard.

The removalble side plates do little for me in as much as they are of no different size. Specs say 6-8 round magazine, so does that mean there is a extended magazine?? Would have been nice had it been a striker fired instead of hammer..
IT weighs 18.5 with out mag,If mag weighs 1.9 oz.the PM9 is weighed with out mag,Have yall seen the pink P380 on the kahr site?:)

Optimus
10-26-2010, 08:10 PM
I'm liking the integrated laser....Interesting.

olympicmotorcars
10-26-2010, 08:57 PM
Wow, another gun that might be almost as good as a Kahr. Seriously though it does look interesting, and I have never owned a Sig.

dusty10
10-27-2010, 05:14 AM
The pic on Bawanna link here is a better one than on the other thread about this new gun. Must be camera angle. I'll look at it when it comes out but, it would have to be REAL special for me to replace a Kahr with it.