PDA

View Full Version : Added to the gun safe

mrsig239
10-29-2010, 05:49 PM
Brand new Springfield EMP in 9mm.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze78hqf/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/newtoys.jpg

Bawanna
10-29-2010, 05:52 PM
Now thats a pretty picture. Very very nice.

You can tell everyone you gotta nice pair. How to you like that straight trigger by the by, seem to see more and more of them, never held one.

mrsig239
10-30-2010, 04:13 AM
Thanks. I really dont like the straight trigger. I plan on changing it out one of these days anyway as it shakes in the frame and
makes a lot of noise. I dont shoot this much as the recoil is to much for my carpal tunnel. I put two hundred rounds through the EMP
at one sitting with no pain.

kyletx1911
10-30-2010, 04:34 AM
very nice

Bawanna
10-30-2010, 11:35 AM
Thanks. I really dont like the straight trigger. I plan on changing it out one of these days anyway as it shakes in the frame and
makes a lot of noise. I dont shoot this much as the recoil is to much for my carpal tunnel. I put two hundred rounds through the EMP
at one sitting with no pain.

I don't like the looks of them that much myself but never held one to see how it feels. Guess I won't be looking to swap to one anytime soon. That's still a mighty fine looking pair, I dont care who you are. Nice.

mrsig239
10-30-2010, 01:33 PM
Picked up three more mags from the factory and got a new ctac at the local gun show today. This is my first ctac and it hides the EMP very well. Comfortable to wear too. Also picked up 500 rounds of 9mm for 99 dollars.
That's about as good a price as we have around here. All in all I guess I am done spending for a while. Need to sell off a few more items and start saving again. :)