PDA

View Full Version : Newb saying Hi

cookiemonster
11-27-2010, 11:42 AM
Hey all, I'm Mark, new here to the forum. Been a member over at ARFCOM for a while chatting on their Kahr section in the handguns forum, figured I'd check it out over here!

Bawanna
11-27-2010, 11:45 AM
Welcome aboard, we try to use our real names over here, so I'll call ya cookiemonster.
Glad you found us, you'll like it here. I sometimes feel sorry for the other forums as this one is like that tyvek insulation, you can get in but you can't get back out. Some fine folks here, you'll like it.

deuce
11-27-2010, 11:48 AM
Welcome cookiemonster from central Ohio!

Too Tall Todd
11-27-2010, 12:03 PM
Welcome from the peoples republic of California. I'm a newbie here too. Just got my first Kahr.

TheTman
11-27-2010, 12:19 PM
Hi Cookiemonster. Welcome to the forum. Lots of friendly folks here with a lot experience with firearms. I've not seen a question go unanswered in my short time here.

jlottmc
11-27-2010, 01:53 PM
Welcome to the asylum, as you can see we have a few inmates that are quick on the keys. Most play nice, and we get along pretty well. If you have something to contribute, do so. If you have a question, ask. Again welcome.
P.S. head over to the tech section and check the stickies for proper prep, lube chart and owner's manual, lots of good stuff around here if you haven't done so already.

O'Dell
11-27-2010, 02:31 PM
Welcome aboard, we try to use our real names over here, so I'll call ya cookiemonster.
Glad you found us, you'll like it here. I sometimes feel sorry for the other forums as this one is like that tyvek insulation, you can get in but you can't get back out. Some fine folks here, you'll like it.

And your real name is Bawanna45????????

gb6491
11-27-2010, 03:00 PM
Welcome aboard!
http://smilearchive.com/s/contrib/edoom/spacecraft.gif
Regards,
Greg

Bawanna
11-27-2010, 03:05 PM
And your real name is Bawanna45????????

Well it's actually Bawanna Esquire III Jr. Kind of a common spelling, although many insist on one "N". Was tough to learn in kindegarten, I can attest to that.

O'Dell
11-27-2010, 03:43 PM
Well it's actually Bawanna Esquire III Jr. Kind of a common spelling, although many insist on one "N". Was tough to learn in kindegarten, I can attest to that.

Hey, I'm the lawyer, so I get to use the 'Esquire'.

Bawanna
11-27-2010, 04:39 PM
Hey, I'm the lawyer, so I get to use the 'Esquire'.

Of course your honor, since my adoption I would think it perfectly natural for us to share the Esquire but I'd be content to have it go away also. Seems way over my level of humanity.
The 45cal part was added to camoflage my real name. I should ask JohnH to remove that part now that the cats snuck out of the sack.

kramm
11-28-2010, 07:20 AM
Welcome to the forum.
There's some pretty clever people on this site,it's fun here!:D

mtnshooter
11-28-2010, 07:49 AM
I'm a newb here to and just broke in my first Kahr, a PM9. Couldn't have done it right w/o all the help here. These folks are Crazy good :D

jlottmc
11-28-2010, 11:29 AM
I'm a newb here to and just broke in my first Kahr, a PM9. Couldn't have done it right w/o all the help here. These folks are Crazy good :D

Talk like that will inflate heads Devil Dog. Now we have some good people around here and all, but like I said before, jump in, as we all learn from each other.