PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered Elite 9.

Indigo
12-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Now the wait begins......my god it's intolerable. It's too late now but has anyone had any success or problems with gunbroker?

Bawanna
12-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Now the wait begins......my god it's intolerable. It's too late now but has anyone had any success or problems with gunbroker?

I've had nothing but good luck with gunbroker. Bought 4 or 5 I believe without problem. Are you having issues with a seller?

ripley16
12-03-2010, 11:45 PM
"Gunbroker has been very, very good to me." :typing: Bought my first Kahr there.

Indigo
12-04-2010, 04:56 AM
No issues yet Bawanna it was just an impulse buy and as soon as I clicked the screen I just wondered "oh god what did I do". Just didn't really think about it until it was too late. But boy was it shiny!

kahrseye
12-04-2010, 05:53 AM
The biggest problem when buying something from Gunbroker is if the seller (assuming he doesn't have an FFL) doesn't get your purchase to his dealer in a timely manner. Then you have shipping time, and if the seller only takes a money order then you have to wait until he receives it. But overall I've found the wait bearable and rewarding. I've purchased several guns (one just this week) and I feel the amount of money I saved was well worth the wait. Good Luck!

Steve-$
12-04-2010, 06:34 AM
Nothing but good things to say about my dealings with Gunbroker.

I am going to take a shot at selling a couple of items on their site after the first of the year as see how that goes.

I hope you enjoy your K9 Elite as much as I do mine.

:)

10Kahrs
12-04-2010, 08:10 AM
The K9 elite is one pretty pistol and the ultimate kahr!

Indigo
12-04-2010, 09:17 AM
Nothing but good things to say about my dealings with Gunbroker.

I am going to take a shot at selling a couple of items on their site after the first of the year as see how that goes.

I hope you enjoy your K9 Elite as much as I do mine.

:)

Hey Steve so can any ordinary person sell on that site? I'm considering unloading my P45's

Steve-$
12-04-2010, 09:28 AM
Yes, all you need to do is create an account.

They have their version of PayPal which is called GPal.

Works just like PayPal and is very easy to get set up.

Good Luck!

Bawanna
12-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Steve$, please keep us posted. I know from recent conversation with you that your about a million times smarter than me on these computers.
I quite often have thought of selling some stuff on there myself and I'm the dept go to guy when officers want to part with stuff so if I could learn to safely sell on gunbroker it might speed things up.
I got a really nice winchester M1 carbine on my desk right now that one of the Sgts wants to sell if anyone is searching for one. I saw 2 just like it for 1650 at the gunshow last month but I know that ain't gonna happen. 900 or 1000 maybe. Speaking of which we got a gunshow here this weekend. I'm there tomorrow morning.

Lets see, dang I got 14.82 to spend. Heck yes!

mr. bggs
12-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Ive found that if you communicate with your seller a few times it makes the suspense bearable. tell them to keep you informed on when they receive money order or whatever form u use. and just have them email u with a "got it" and then use tracking numbers to let each other know where his money and your gun are while in transit. I've done this about 20 times and seems to work great, but yea u should def check up on the sellers feedback before buying. some people on there are out to get ya. and just remember guys, if you want to sell on gun-broker, you have to pay a fee. nothing to buy-only to sell. i think its like 30-40$ per gun. i could be wrong but factor it into your selling price. I've talked to a bunch of first time users who got screwed out of some of their profit by not factoring this in first. good luck. love the elites!