PDA

View Full Version : Lost

jkalantzis
12-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Apparently I was lost and was not aware of it until an old friend reminded me of my way back. I gave a horrible EXCUSE of how busy life had gotten and that my personal time had gotten away from me. You know there should always be a little time for KAHR TALK. This place is full of great people and great knowledge so I look forward to hanging around.

Bawanna
12-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Well I'm glad you found your way back. I feel kind of bad that it took us all so long to realize you were gone. I personally have so many good pals directly from this place that I often times get them confused with each other.
When my wife questions my Kahrtalk check ins (often) I tell her I'm checking up on my pals and I got pals all over the country and one or two out of the country.
I don't look at us as members, I look at us as friends and soon to be friends with maybe an arch enemy thrown in from time to time to keep us on our toes.
We dont always agree but thats what keeps it going and makes it fun.
Don't run off no more without checking in from time to time.

recoilguy
12-08-2010, 12:54 PM
It happens to a lot of folks glad you are back!

RCG

PaiN
12-08-2010, 02:03 PM
I'm not selfish....but I sure as hell make sure I have time in my life to enjoy what pleases me...
Its all about balance

Bawanna
12-08-2010, 02:10 PM
I'm not selfish....but I sure as hell make sure I have time in my life to enjoy what pleases me...
Its all about balance

Now theres some fine words of wisdom right there. We could probably all apply a little more of that in our days.

jkalantzis
12-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Bawanna, what's the deal with the constant avatar change?

Bawanna
12-08-2010, 02:23 PM
It's a long story dude. It's all about blinking lights and animated avitars all of which are so far over my head that it isnt even funny.
I stole Woodmans avatar for a bit but found myself wanting to review every post I ever wrote so it was killin me time wise.
In my quest for the blinky lights I went on the internet (which I invented by the way) and found some others.
I guess nothing really comes close to the one that GB Greg? made me long ago. I think I'll stick with that till the blinking lights prevail. Maybe I can put the Hawaiin good luck one in my signature and the blinky lights up above and everyone will think I'm a computer wizard or something? Me thinks not.

Plus I gotta keep you guys guessing or you'd be bored and go visit one of them unfriendly all seriousness forums and I'd feel bad making that happen.

jlottmc
12-11-2010, 07:44 AM
Well I too had slowed down for a spell. But finals are over, and I have a little time till spring picks up to play with. This of course also means that I can work on a couple of my side projects too.

Bawanna
12-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Well I too had slowed down for a spell. But finals are over, and I have a little time till spring picks up to play with. This of course also means that I can work on a couple of my side projects too.

Speaking of side projects were you gonna send me a package of wood and stuff you wanted a makeover on.
I've been camped out at the mail box and I'm cold, hungry, and lonely. The mail lady isn't even a people person course this time of year I think all the delivery people wish they were something else.

No rush mind ya, just don't want you to think I've forgotten and make me take the ahlzeimers test again for the 37th time ya know.

earle8888
12-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Think I took that Allmizer test???

jlottmc
12-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Speaking of side projects were you gonna send me a package of wood and stuff you wanted a makeover on.
I've been camped out at the mail box and I'm cold, hungry, and lonely. The mail lady isn't even a people person course this time of year I think all the delivery people wish they were something else.

No rush mind ya, just don't want you to think I've forgotten and make me take the ahlzeimers test again for the 37th time ya know.

Sorry, finals came up and I forgot about it. I'll do the layouts and send a big box your way this weekend.