PDA

View Full Version : new years resolutions-lets hear em

mr. bggs
12-28-2010, 10:03 AM
with Xmas behind us, its now time to think ahead to the new year. i was just wondering what you guys are promising yourselves for the new year. Santa was good to me and i now have the pm9 and p380 that i wanted to keep my k 40 company, but those mk elites have just creep-ed into my mind and are screaming from the inside out and im afraid :bump2:that they wont leave until i buy one.:D so that my new years resolution. to have at least one more kahr in 2011. but who knows, i started this year thinking i was going to be an all glock man, i now have a whopping "0" glocks and while i hadn't even considered kahrs, i now have 3 and love each of them tremendously.
so lets hear it boys.. new years resolutions, wants, changes, and things you are promising yourself for 2011.
brad

jocko
12-28-2010, 10:11 AM
I know what you mean, kahrs do tend to grow on you. I only own 3 kahrs andone glock, love um all,...My PM9 the most though..

TheTman
12-28-2010, 10:32 AM
I want to take my CW40 to the range more often.

dirksterg30
12-28-2010, 11:18 AM
Night sights for my PM9, as well as a trimmed-down slide release (I think the factory release was designed by a masochist). Other gun-related items - rebarrel and my Garand and refinish the wood, have ghost-ring sights installed on my Mossberg 500, and get more training.

Dietrich
12-28-2010, 12:18 PM
I intend to load and maintain a 10,000 round stock of .45 cal. self def.. er I mean target ammo to go with my other stockpiles.I keep hearing little bad whispers in the wind.The kind that make the hair on the back of my neck stand up.Maybe I`m being paranoid.Hope that`s what it is.And I intend to have more sex.Preferably with someone else.

Jim K
12-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Dietrich,

It pays to be paranoid. Helps to maintain preparedness.

Remember a guy named Mahatma Gandhi. Passive resistance buys more than bullets over time. However, bullets may buy your life in a particular moment.

My resolution: Be nice to Jocko. :)

BobR
12-28-2010, 02:14 PM
Night sights for my k 9 elite 98, and a couple of holsters for it. Anyone use a Galco Miami Classic? Also looking for a cross draw holster for it.

An MK 9 elite with night sights and crimson trace grips for my wife, or a K9 elite ditto. She likes mine so much that she wants one of her own.

gmac
12-28-2010, 02:57 PM
Never pick up or even look at another Torx T6 screwdriver as long as I live.

Ol'coot
12-28-2010, 03:47 PM
More quality time with the family and more trigger time with all my toys, and to just clear up a small issue "I wouldn't be so paranoid if everyone wasn't out to get me"

Bawanna
12-28-2010, 04:20 PM
I think I'm just gonna try to be nice to everybody. I tried the I'm gonna be serious several times and it just never panned out for me.

I had a couple others but JimK and Dietrich already mentioned em and I don't want to be a gosh darn copycat.

OldLincoln
12-28-2010, 04:48 PM
I'm going to finish my powder box so I can get going on reloading!!

jeep45238
12-29-2010, 12:48 AM
Stay out of debt, step on more stepping stones in life, and take the official oath to defend our Constitution and country from all threats, foreign, and domestic.

jreXD9
12-29-2010, 10:41 AM
I hereby vow not to make any resolutions. I've always kept that one, too.

DKD
12-29-2010, 11:24 AM
Jim K,

Passive resistance my A.....! I say we kill them all and let God Sort them out as he knows his own. At least thats what we said when I was in the Airborne Infantry back in the day.

DKD
12-29-2010, 11:29 AM
Jeep 45238,

You got it absolutley right. Defend our preciuos Constitution and the Bill of Rights at all cost. And keep a very watchfull eye on the domestic types...you know the old adage of keeping your friends close and your enemies closer.
Up with Liberty and down with tyranny!