PDA

View Full Version : Help

jocko
01-15-2011, 03:36 PM
heh guys I am trying to help a fellow kahr owner on another fourm with his magazine release. He is alittle timid about taking it out.

I thought on this forum that some one made a nice photo essay of how to take the mag release out. Pictures sure help along with verbage.

can you direct me to this thread or am I dreamin.

thanks

ol jocko

ruf45
01-15-2011, 03:54 PM
jocko gb6491 did some post.Found it on page 2 of kahr-tech

jocko
01-15-2011, 04:33 PM
jocko gb6491 did some post.Found it on page 2 of kahr-tech

ur da man, many thanks and many thanks to GB6491. That is the best photo essay money can buy.

thanks guys..

P.S. oh how I wish that entire photo essay by BG 6491 was a sticky, especially the photo descripton of the slide lock spring and the two actions that that sprngs produces.

THIS SHOULD BE A STICKY. It hits on about all that has been brought up many times.. You know there is nothing wrong with have sticky's. When the serve such a meaninful purpose as GB 6491 did. He did all this photo work to enlighten us and to show us what to look for etc, and as long as i have been on here I could not find his thread, so how do we expect a newbie to find it ...Bawanna, I am talking to you!!!!!

ruf45
01-15-2011, 05:30 PM
I agree,should be a sticky. Ive referred to that post many times for my cw45

kahrseye
01-15-2011, 07:31 PM
heh guys I am trying to help a fellow kahr owner on another fourm with his magazine release. He is alittle timid about taking it out.

thanks

ol jocko

I was a little timid about taking mine out too........but I got over it. :yo:

jlottmc
01-16-2011, 12:48 PM
Here is a link if you need it. http://kahrtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1612

jocko
01-16-2011, 01:27 PM
thanks for the thread, I forwarded it on to him today and he posted back that he has book marked the thread. again thanks. trying to get him over to this forum also.