PDA

View Full Version : just wanted to say...

mr. bggs
01-16-2011, 10:41 AM
i got my first kahr 8 years ago, was not a big fan. had several feeding issues and was not pleasant to shoot at all!(pm40). that said i decided to give them another try and recently got a k40,pm9, and a p380. i sent kahr a letter telling them how much i like their design and the basic idea of the gun. i think it serves a very specific purpose for those of us who dont expect a problem but would like to be prepared, just in case, for such a situation. anyway. to my surprise i got a box in the mail with a card that said- " thanks for the kind words, let us know if you have any issues at all with your new kahrs. bob" there was a new kahr logo hat in the box also. now i have had at least 300 handguns in the last 10 years and have owned all kinds from big to small and cheap to expensive, but one thing is for sure. no company has every sent me a free anything and thanked me personally for my purchase. i think it was a really classy thing to do and while small, it will remain in my mind for a long time to come. kahr is alright in my book and im happy to be a kahr owner. ive heard bad things from some about there customer service and i had some issued with my k40 at first, but kahr has stepped up and handled everything very well in my opinion. im just telling you guys that as far as customer service goes... my hats off to kahr. :yo:-bggs

Bawanna
01-16-2011, 01:37 PM
Thats great stuff and I'm glad that they stepped up and did that.

I really and truely believe even when we hear bad CS reports theres more to the story, lack of communication or lack of information. I think Kahr really tries to make things right and more often than not the do just that.

They sure get a gold star in my book just based on what they did for you.
That was real nice of them.

jocko
01-16-2011, 01:52 PM
i got my first kahr 8 years ago, was not a big fan. had several feeding issues and was not pleasant to shoot at all!(pm40). that said i decided to give them another try and recently got a k40,pm9, and a p380. i sent kahr a letter telling them how much i like their design and the basic idea of the gun. i think it serves a very specific purpose for those of us who dont expect a problem but would like to be prepared, just in case, for such a situation. anyway. to my surprise i got a box in the mail with a card that said- " thanks for the kind words, let us know if you have any issues at all with your new kahrs. bob" there was a new kahr logo hat in the box also. now i have had at least 300 handguns in the last 10 years and have owned all kinds from big to small and cheap to expensive, but one thing is for sure. no company has every sent me a free anything and thanked me personally for my purchase. i think it was a really classy thing to do and while small, it will remain in my mind for a long time to come. kahr is alright in my book and im happy to be a kahr owner. ive heard bad things from some about there customer service and i had some issued with my k40 at first, but kahr has stepped up and handled everything very well in my opinion. im just telling you guys that as far as customer service goes... my hats off to kahr. :yo:-bggs

Know Bob H well and he is one super guy and he is a dedicated kahr person to. He believes n this company and wants to hear back from owners. welcome aboard, stick around.

RONDO
01-16-2011, 06:33 PM
KUDOS TO YOU! .... For takin' the time ta give Kudos to the good folks @ Kahr. :yo:

mr. bggs
01-19-2011, 04:36 PM
thanks guys. i was really impressed to see that hat. like az4783054 said its the little things. i look at that hat on my hat rack and think... what if every gun co i bought a gun from sent me some kind of accessory for the gun that i bought from them. id have alot more hats,jackets, mags, and holsters to go with my guns than i do now! anyways. just wanted to let you guys know. kahr is as good as any gun company if not better. to those who complain about cs, try giving glock or smith and wesson a call. ive had much worse luck with the both of them than i have with kahr even though the kahr problem i had was much more severe. they were totally professional and did just as they promised. and i got a cool looking hat to wear at the next range session!