PDA

View Full Version : Gun Related??

500KV
11-06-2009, 08:16 AM
Gun related?
Yes, cause after a hard day at the range with your Kahrs, go and make yourself one of these. :p

Cheese & Burger Society (http://www.cheeseandburger.com/)

johnh
11-06-2009, 12:21 PM
You know it is really hard to beat a good grilled burger. I am a proud Big Green Egg owner, and even though I often use it to cook fancier meals my family just loves my burgers. I tend to cook them a bit lower and slower than most. I like to get as much of a smoked flavor as possible, with a good pink tint to the meat.

Okay, now I am hungry again and I just ate lunch an hour ago....

:D

John

500KV
11-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Okay, now I am hungry again and I just ate lunch an hour ago....

:D

John

Same here John.
I've used blue cheese on mine before but some of those concoctions are unbelievable. :001_huh:
Don't know whether my Zocor could handle them or not.

Kahrdog
11-06-2009, 03:47 PM
There's supposed to be some decent weather headed this way for the weekend. Looks like I might be grilling some burgers. Really a nice site, Thanks 500KV. :madgrin:

Kahrdog

500KV
11-06-2009, 04:28 PM
There's supposed to be some decent weather headed this way for the weekend. Looks like I might be grilling some burgers. Really a nice site, Thanks 500KV. :madgrin:

Kahrdog

Good luck Kahrdog.
We grind our own beef; wife finds sirloin tip roasts on sale and buys 6 or 7 at a time. Winds up being cheaper than buying ground beef really.
Had me one about an hour ago--with bacon, blue cheese, tomato, pickles, onion, mustard and a couple of dashes of Tabasco.
Then I took my Zocor pill. :ohmy:

mr surveyor
11-06-2009, 07:34 PM
hhhmmmmm... I fire up the grill at least 3-4 times per week..year around... we use a lot of cayenne, jalapenos, tabasco peppers (we grow our own), and do steak, chicken, pork chops, pork loin steaks (pocket cut and stuffed with cream cheese, jalapenos and wrapped in bacon).... and the left-over meat is used the next day, cut into strips, and stir fryed to make fajitas... dang, I'd be hungry right now, except I just got through with a T-Bone that was dry rubbed with my own mix of brown sugar, cayenne, and "other stuff"

Ain't nothing like grilling... even if it's 10 cent apiece weenies (put a little seasoning on 'em and wrap 'em in cheap bacon, and call it good:D)

surv

johnh
11-07-2009, 08:51 AM
I have always had a rule that if the grill is on and there is room, through some hotdogs on it! A sure way to keep my 4 year old happy!

:hungry:

John

floydusmc
11-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Mmmm, tasty! Added that site to my bookmarks.

Spank the Monkey
11-07-2009, 01:29 PM
I think I'm in love with THE FIREHOUSE :hungry:

Dietrich
11-08-2009, 11:56 AM
The best burger I ever had actually had no beef in it.I had gone wild boar hunting in Georgia and I mixed some of the boar meat with venison and cooked it on a charcoal grill with bacon strips wrapped around it.Lord,the mere thought of it makes my mouth water.