PDA

View Full Version : Bad day for our boys in blue

aray
01-24-2011, 02:39 PM
Eleven officers shot in the last 24 hours. I'm sure it is a statistical anomaly but still not a good thing:

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/24/tough-times-for-men-and-women-in-blue/?hpt=C1

Dietrich
01-24-2011, 05:12 PM
As an average,law abiding man,I just can`t comprehend the blatant lack of respect for the law and disregard of human life.It`s a wonder that LEOs don`t start shooting first and asking questions later.My prayers go out to their familys and to officers everywhere.Thank you for your service,sacrifice and bravery.

getsome
01-24-2011, 06:03 PM
+1 Mr D, Even in the Police station an officer isn't safe (see Detroit shooting).....:confused:

Tat2dman
01-24-2011, 06:29 PM
WOW,makes ya wonder!Still can`t believe they think they can get away with it.In Indianapolis they caught the guy in less than 24 Hrs.

joshh
01-24-2011, 06:31 PM
how could there be a shooting in detroit? dont they have some of the strictest gun carry laws?
GOD bless the families & friends of these LEO's

Tat2dman
01-24-2011, 06:52 PM
Easy,the the "baddies" don`t follow laws!

getsome
01-25-2011, 05:45 PM
Just picked up the evening paper and see that two Police Officers were shot and killed and a US Marshal shot and wounded searving a warrant on a punk named Hydra Lacy Jr. in St Petersburg Florida...He was wanted for aggarvated assault, burglary, and not reporting to the Sheriff as a known sex offender....Sounds like a real nice guy, probably just misunderstood thats all....This is just CRAZY...In a previous post I said that all Police Officers should have RPG's when serving an arrest warrant but I now think that may not be enough....Why not just roll up to the house in an armored personnel carrier and punch a 30 mm cannon through the front door and yell knock knock A$$ Hole, you can come out vertical or horizontal or in little pieces however you choose cause it don't matter to us pal....If it sounds like I'm mad thats cause I sick and tired of hearing about this crap over and over again...I offer my prayers to the families left behind and to the children who have lost a brave parrent to another scum bag that should have been in jail...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

sharpetop
01-25-2011, 07:12 PM
I'm in Indianapolis on business and the news announced that the Indianapolis Officer will not recover from his wounds and the family is donating his organs before they unplug life support. Sad, sad news! Prayers to all the fallen officers!