PDA

View Full Version : Mag Pouch for CW9

GLOCKSTER
01-29-2011, 06:01 PM
CW9 single stack mag ........... looking for a mag pouch to hold 2 mags. Perfere Fobus, but can not find one. Has anyone found a suitable pouch for the CW9 ........... it is much smaller than any 9mm single stack mag I've ever seen-:confused:

Bawanna
01-29-2011, 06:19 PM
Glockster, moved your post here, hopefully a better chance to get a good answer for you.

firemedic2506
01-29-2011, 10:54 PM
comptac.com

ripley16
01-30-2011, 05:12 AM
Whichever mag pouch you select, it is advisable to buy one with an angled bottom, otherwise the first round has a tendency to pop out of the mag. The only pouch I own for thr Kahr mags is a Cobra. It works very well.

eaglefrq
01-30-2011, 04:30 PM
I picked up a single mag pouch, but they have all kinds including a double Fobus.

http://www.copsplus.com/magazinepouches.php

NoJustHappyToSeeYou
01-31-2011, 05:23 PM
Whichever mag pouch you select, it is advisable to buy one with an angled bottom, otherwise the first round has a tendency to pop out of the mag. The only pouch I own for thr Kahr mags is a Cobra. It works very well.

Good idea. I don't seem to be finding the model you're referring to. Do you have a link, please?

Thx!

robdnor
01-31-2011, 07:47 PM
I know some people may just be like ...wow. :crazy:.. to this comment due to my potential stupidity, but ive found that you can always grab a multi tool belt pouch or a cell phone holder for very little price wise, obviously some may be better put together than others... in fact ive found cell phone cases under 5 dollars that work... I know this probably wont be your first choice, but id just wanted to mention it for the other Macgyvers on here..:cool: and yes i know you get what you pay for so someday i will break down and buy a real mag pouch... but until then...

CW9owner
03-03-2011, 10:50 AM
Cheaper than dirt -Manufacturer: El Paso Saddlery LEG533,
EPS Double Mag Pouch Single Stack Fits Single Stack 1911 and 9mm
$19.97 does have adjustment screw.:cool: