PDA

View Full Version : Bloomberg Should Be Arrested

mr surveyor
01-31-2011, 11:40 AM
NYC Mayor Bloomberg should be arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit a felony and his "investigators" should be arrested and charged with comission of felony offfenses. This recent fiasco by Bloomberg havinig sent his "undercover investigators" from New York to set up a totally illegal sting in Arizona ... i.e. purchasing handguns from private sellers at a "gun show" (the eeeevvvviiilllll "gun show loop hole") is just flat wrong, as well as illegal activity. The NYC cops have absolutely NO jurisdiction alowing them to set up a sting in another state without a cooperative effort with the local authorities. I don't think that was the way this thing went down. And the fact that, according to Bloomy, the officers stated that they "probably couldn't pass a background check" was in fact true. No they couldn't, and they danged sure knew it. It is totally illegal for a resident from one state to purchase a handgun from another state without the transfer going through an ffl in the purchaser's state. So, the "investigators", as well as Bloomy have without a doubt committed felonies. Same thing when they pulled the same drama at gun shows in Georgia. At that time, the BATFE (probably grudgingly) sent Bloomy a letter advising him it was illegal, and basically "don't do it again". Well.... he done it.... what's the BATFE and our wonderful (chole, choke) federal AG gonna do now?

We should have a major outcry oveer this nonsense. I will be letting my political representatives know what I think about this "oversight" by our federal government. Bloomberg should be sitting in jail ... for at least as long a term as I would if I had been charged and committed on a federal firearms law violation of that serious a nature.

surv:mad:

kahrseye
01-31-2011, 01:49 PM
You're right surv, this is bullsh.t. Some of these anti gun nuts will do anything to justify their position. Everything but follow the Constitution. I hate to admit Bloomberg is a Republican. He's a disgrace.

Dietrich
01-31-2011, 02:03 PM
I believe that Bloomy would lose his bloomers if he had to put on a prison jumpsuit for a spell.I`ll bet that Bubba would find him quite fetching.One can only hope....

aray
01-31-2011, 03:19 PM
I hate to admit Bloomberg is a Republican. He's a disgrace.

Not anymore.

Bloomberg used to be a Democrat.
Then he became a Republican.
Then he became in Independent.

In reality, he's none of the above. He's just an Opportunist.

OldLincoln
01-31-2011, 04:41 PM
Hmmmm..... Maybe next he will declare he's French!

jimbar
01-31-2011, 06:44 PM
If this act was done without the knowledge , and, or co-operation of Az's atty gen, which I'm sure it was, shouldn't they be the ones to issue arrest warrants for these "investigators" ?

Like that'll ever happen !

2edgesword
01-31-2011, 07:50 PM
Did Mr. Bloomy do this once before in Virginia and caught flak for it? Not to excuse illegal activity on the part of a seller that would knowing sell an firearm to someone that admits they couldn't get passed a NICS check, but I wonder how many legit sellers turned them down before one accepted the deal?

jfrey
01-31-2011, 08:15 PM
I bet Sheriff Arpaio(sp.) would arrest Blummer in a heart beat if he had a chance. Unfortunately, Blummer could probably buy the jail.
This guy is a crook anyway you look at it.

mr surveyor
01-31-2011, 09:32 PM
a minor correction to my above rant.... it wasn't the BATFE that sent Bloomberg the letter.... even more unbelievable .... it was the US Department of Justice:eek: The very department that should have been investigating the consipracy and felony purchases (not the seller). This is just outright NUTS!

I do hope there are some "private investigations" in the works by some watchdogs that sniff out government fraud. I wouldn't doubt that the DOJ is a party to this whole stinking affair.