PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl

Dietrich
02-02-2011, 06:54 PM
OK campers,who are you rooting for in Sunday`s game and what are your predictions?My team isn`t there so I can`t say a whole lot except I think it will be a good game.

Jeremiah/Az
02-02-2011, 07:09 PM
I'm rootin' for the Colts !!

Kinda like Green Bay. Should be a good game anyway. All of the really good teams got beaten!!!

Bawanna
02-02-2011, 07:16 PM
Super Bowl? Hmm, that would be the foosball?

kahrseye
02-02-2011, 07:24 PM
I know this is going to shock most of you but.......STEELERS by 7.

jlottmc
02-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Don't know, don't care. I lost what little respect I may have had for that organization today. I'll leave it there, before I get kicked out of here.

jimbar
02-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Green Bay - 45 stealers -3

At least that's what I'd like to see ! We Seahawks fans don't forget, don't forgive !

mr surveyor
02-02-2011, 10:00 PM
the Texas Rangers...oh, wait...a few more weeks for the real games to begin

o.k. - Packers by 5:)

MW surveyor
02-02-2011, 10:05 PM
Packers by whatever it takes! At least one point more than the other guys.

noslolo
02-02-2011, 11:41 PM
STEELERS!!!! By 7. I work in Maryland but in I live in the PA laurel Highlands. It was really nice to win against the Ravens. My co-workers were talking a lot of smack about what the Ravens were going to do. I have been a Steelers fan since I was a kid in Canada and my Aunt sent me a steelers shirt. At that time it was the only NFL that I had heard of.

Rio Lobo
02-03-2011, 12:12 AM
Neither are the teams that I follow, but I would prefer to see the Packers win in the underdog role.

deuce
02-03-2011, 03:38 AM
I really don't follow NFL much, more of a college football fan, but Green Bay has a linebacker named A.J Hawk that came from Ohio State. We here in Columbus think alot of Hawk, a very exciting player to say the least. I ran into him at the airport once, that's one big son-of-a-gun!

TheTman
02-03-2011, 06:34 AM
I like both teams, so I'm rooting for the offense. Hope each one scores everytime they have the ball. Hope whoever has the ball last scores the winning field goal. I suppose if I had to bet on it, I'd take Green Bay.

Just One Shot
02-03-2011, 08:07 AM
I cant stand the Steelers so I'm hoping for a Packers victory.

GO
PACK
GO!

Bawanna
02-03-2011, 09:22 AM
Green Bay - 45 stealers -3

At least that's what I'd like to see ! We Seahawks fans don't forget, don't forgive !

Amen brother jimbar, amen.

I'm told the Stealers visit Clint Smith for a week training session, no shooting, just sit in the classroom and repeat the mantra "Always Cheat, Always Win"
And with them it helps to bring their own officials. Guess that falls under their slogan too.

We indeed don't forget.

O'Dell
02-03-2011, 12:05 PM
I guess I'm in the 'don't know, don't care, won't be watching' brigade. I don't participate in the "bread and circuses" so beloved by politicians since the days of Rome.

kahrseye
02-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Neither are the teams that I follow, but I would prefer to see the Packers win in the underdog role.

Interestly, the Packers are favored in the game by 2.5 points currently. I find it hard to believe but am happy about it, since the Steelers LOVE being underdogs. :cheer2:

jocko
02-03-2011, 04:40 PM
agree, I think steelers are a better team but it will be who ever shows up to play. The bears did not show up against the packers and it made the packers IMO look better than what they are, but give green bay credit . He is a small franchise in a smallass out of the way god for saken cold hell hole that has mainted its franchise, and sold out every game, didn't spend 100 million of someone elses dolars to build a new INDOOOR stadium. The green bay fans love it that way, as does the chicago fans. I was lucky back many eyrs ago to go to the chicago/giants fottballchampionsip the year before they called it the super bow. It was at wrigley field, and my brother andI froze our asses off, as we didn't dress for it but the bear fans had the biggest fur type coatson and boots fit for the ariic while my brother andI set there in goodjackets but dress shoes and literally froze. But oh what a game it was. We paid $10 for our tickets and 3 years ago my son put my bbrother ticket sub on ebayand sold it to a fella in canada for $900 bucks so go figure..

Bawanna
02-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Glad the Stealers brought their crying towels.

I'm sooooo happy. I'm not a Packer fan or really even a football fan but I am a big fan of the Stealers losing...........................

mr surveyor
02-06-2011, 09:50 PM
my Packers by 5 prediction could have been right on if the Steelers hadn't made the 2 point conversion.... and the game plans had panned out:D

Anyone else disagree with the incomplete pass call? I still think the receiver had possession and control for plenty of time for it to be a completion, down by contact with knee and strip. It wasn't a game changer, but still.... we've all seen touchdown calls with less possession than that!

Dietrich
02-07-2011, 03:18 AM
my Packers by 5 prediction could have been right on if the Steelers hadn't made the 2 point conversion.... and the game plans had panned out:D

Anyone else disagree with the incomplete pass call? I still think the receiver had possession and control for plenty of time for it to be a completion, down by contact with knee and strip. It wasn't a game changer, but still.... we've all seen touchdown calls with less possession than that!
Yeah,that call seemed to be a little iffy.But as you said,it didn`t really change anything in the overall scheme of things.

jocko
02-07-2011, 04:22 AM
best team won, last night. hard to win with 3 turnovers.. a dandy game though.

MrToad
02-07-2011, 05:35 AM
best team won, last night. hard to win with 3 turnovers.. a dandy game though.Agreed. Last night's game was an incredible nailbiter.

jlottmc
02-08-2011, 06:51 AM
Well news from down around that infernal stadium, those hospitals that were with out power in the days before, had people on life support die because of the power loss. Some of you already know about my disgust for that organization, and now maybe some justice will be meted out. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of folks.:2rolleyes: