PDA

View Full Version : help w/ grip problem

srice425
02-07-2011, 07:45 PM
hey guys, just bought a pm9 and have always used pachmayr or hogue grip sleeves. due to the swells, id prefer the pachmeyr.

can anyone tell me which one to get for the kahr? i know i have several choices. and maybe some pics if you use one and dont mind sharing.

MikeyKahr
02-07-2011, 10:00 PM
hey guys, just bought a pm9 and have always used pachmayr or hogue grip sleeves. due to the swells, id prefer the pachmeyr.

can anyone tell me which one to get for the kahr? i know i have several choices. and maybe some pics if you use one and dont mind sharing.

Hey srice425, rather than wait for replies, I'd suggest hitting up the search tab and do a search for "Hogue" and "Pachmayr" for pics and opinions. If I had to venture a guess, I think more people use the Hogue (some use it upside down) than the Pachmayr. I prefer none at all, straight like it came from mama.

Bawanna
02-07-2011, 10:13 PM
I seem to recall that even the smallest pachmeyer is just a tad bit loose on the PM9. Not sure on the hogue although Mikey is correct in that most run it upside down.

I like a regular old bicycle innertube just fine too. Its thin enough that the grip texture show thru, isn't slippery and fits very tight.

I ran the tube for quite awhile until I finally switched to a Hogue on my PM45. I kind of like the palm swell, some don't but it's good for me.