Associate Director, Communications
Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
http://asi.careerhq.org/jobs/3956957/

O'Dell
02-19-2011, 10:18 PM
Associate Director, Communications
Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
http://asi.careerhq.org/jobs/3956957/

Think any of us should apply? I think Bawanna would be perfect for the job. Hey Bawanna, want to move to DC?

MikeyKahr
02-19-2011, 10:40 PM
Think any of us should apply? I think Bawanna would be perfect for the job. Hey Bawanna, want to move to DC?

I think jocko would be a much better choice. First, he's a lot closer to DC. Second, he's retired. Third, it's a communications job. Do I need to say fooking more?

MW surveyor
02-20-2011, 03:23 AM
I second the vote for jocko. No better way than to work within.

Dietrich
02-20-2011, 06:01 AM
Jocko may very well be the one for the job.Picture this.Jocko riding around D.C. with a half nekkid Sarah Brady on the back of his Harley.Probably do her good to get "loosened up" some by new experiences. Whaddaya say,Jocko? Willing to take one for the team?

jocko
02-20-2011, 06:29 AM
yes Sarah and I are going to be together this year at the RIDE TO THE WALL in may. She said she always wanted to go, so I volunteered. I was going to take Hanoi Jane also but a buddy beat me to her. She would have been a big hit at the Rolling Thunder ride. If a biker has never been to rolling thunder, trust me that is exactly how it sounds to. To me what a wonderful way to say thank you to those that gave all. I will;be the one on the Harley that is dragging a body behind my bike. I bet Sarah would not even feel my vibrator seat even working for I am not totally sure what is really between her legs either. But thanks guys for the offer, but that is my special weekend and I truly can'tvisualize Sarah TOPLESS. To me would be one sickening site...thank you Diet, that is asking more than taking one for the team though!!!!

frank_drebin
02-20-2011, 07:47 AM
I wonder if I should Open Carry at the interview

WMD
02-20-2011, 08:57 AM
yes Sarah and I are going to be together this year at the RIDE TO THE WALL in may. She said she always wanted to go, so I volunteered. I was going to take Hanoi Jane also but a buddy beat me to her. She would have been a big hit at the Rolling Thunder ride. If a biker has never been to rolling thunder, trust me that is exactly how it sounds to. To me what a wonderful way to say thank you to those that gave all. I will;be the one on the Harley that is dragging a body behind my bike. I bet Sarah would not even feel my vibrator seat even working for I am not totally sure what is really between her legs either. But thanks guys for the offer, but that is my special weekend and I truly can'tvisualize Sarah TOPLESS. To me would be one sickening site...thank you Diet, that is asking more than taking one for the team though!!!!

Hey Jocko,

I have been to the wall during memorial day and part of rolling thunder. I did not go last year but am planning on going this year. I belong to the Combat Vets Association and will be riding down with them. Maybe we can meet up?

jocko
02-20-2011, 09:38 AM
I am planning on going, waiting to see if the wife can get off work to go with me. Been there 4 times, missed the last two years due to weather..

Jeremiah/Az
02-20-2011, 07:07 PM
I can visualize sarah( no upper case) topless on the back of someone's bike with those 44 looongs flappin' in the breeze. Now I wish I had never thought of that!!!!!

jocko
02-20-2011, 07:31 PM
she won't be on the back of my bike flapping 44's or anything, but she might just be dragging about 50 feet behind it flapping them 44's. My back set is reserved for my buddy REBA--- period

certainly ,,, I can dream, can't I????

pappy42
02-20-2011, 07:34 PM
Visuals of sarah topless is way too much info for this old coot.

The Wall and Rolling Thunder are experiences that no one who experiences them will ever forget. Nor should we ever forget!

jocko
02-20-2011, 07:52 PM
amen to that Pappy 42. I am not a veteran of any of the wars but trust me ROLLING THUNDER is one very somber event. If it doesn't bring tears to your eyes then it is because you have no tear ducts.

I would bet Pappy 42 that is ur birth date and u have me beat by 2

I can tell you one person that will not be within 500 miles of D.C. that weekend and that is Janie babeby....

Bawanna
02-20-2011, 08:05 PM
amen to that Pappy 42. I am not a veteran of any of the wars but trust me ROLLING THUNDER is one very somber event. If it doesn't bring tears to your eyes then it is because you have no tear ducts.

I would bet Pappy 42 that is ur birth date and u have me beat by 2

I can tell you one person that will not be within 500 miles of D.C. that weekend and that is Janie babeby....

Negative good buddy. As I recall the pappy was a title bestowed upon him by the men in his command in Viet Nam, the 42 is the number of men lost under his command.

Correct me if I'm wrong Pappy but I don't forget huge burdens like that. You are da man and I thank you again for your service.

jlottmc
02-21-2011, 07:21 AM
I knew that thread was going to be a good one. Thanks again Pappy. Jocko, you couldn't pay me enough to to let that thing near my ride, with or with out rope. OTOH, you could work on the brady bunch, and set them straight. The press releases might actually get better, as the media would have a hard time making heads or tails of the typing. You just keep up the good work. ;)